Current time: 06-26-2024, 08:45 PM
PS3?? hmmmmm
backup games?
80gb ps3 to be phased out? is this true?
Yup it's true. Sony is moving towards producing only a single, cheaper PS3 model.
wah...so i DO need to buy it now????? you did see my earlier posts on this.....diba? haha
Dude, stop making different threads if you're only asking the same question.

We've given you more than enough information, the decision is with you now.
Buy the ps3 already man,so I could kick your sorry ass online!!!!!!!!!!! j/king
guys, where can i get a copy of armored core 4?

also, does anyone know where to get e good deal outside of greenhills?

just went there today, majority of models are of PAL format. dammit
I saw a PS3 in AstroVision for 22,999. It might be the Japanese version though.

As for games, I think Toys r Us, Astrovision, Data Blitz, and Toy Kingdom carry PS3 stuff.
Buy it at Play-asia.com
sorry for sounding noobish, but how do you buy it there? i know aside fomr the login stuff, but i dont have a credit card..and i dont want to use my dad's either...
Armored Core 4 for 40 pesos. GO BID. Like, now. You have 2 days left as of this post.

edit: Link isn't working. Just go to ebay and search for the cheapest Armored Core 4 you can find.

Oh and Paypal is available in the Philippines. Go figure their system out, it isn't hard. Good luck.
You can use western union. Just go ask the costumer's service about that item then ask about the western union adress details then they'llsend it to you then you got to do next is just go to western union and transfer the money. It's easy. tho there's aditional fee for the transfer by the way,bout 700.
stupid rumors....now they are saying that a 160gb ps3 is goin out in november.....here are the f*****g specs....and the article along with it....all i can say is that this is the absolute effect of boredom for me....as i can do research on stuff like thisSmile

Well, the 40GB PS3 model is confirmed - for Europe, anyway - but could there be yet another model on the horizon? ComNetSlash seems to think so.

According to one of their "reliable insiders," they have evidence that Sony is gearing up to introduce a super-big 160GB PlayStation 3, which is only "confirmed" for a Japanese release at this time. The leaked information is as follows:

Sony PlayStation 3 Code: CECHG06 (SPECIFICATION)

160gb 2.5 SATA 5400rpm HDD
CELL Broadband Engine (65nm process) @ 3.2ghz
PPU x1, SPE x8
RSX GPU (65nm process) @ 550mhz
Blu-Ray Optical Disc Drive @ 2x
Memory Card Reader- Memory Stick Duo, Compact Flash, Secure
Digital
6x USB 2.0 ports
2x HDMI 1.3 ports
3x Gigabit ethernet ports
DUALSHOCK 3 controller
Supposedly, this PS3-on-steroids will hit some time "after November" in Japan, with no word on whether or not this model will arrive in other territories. But we get this feeling that, even if it is true, it won't include the graphics synthesizer chip we find only in the original 60GB model. It allows for full backwards compatibility through PS1 and PS2 titles, and it seems more and more obvious that Sony considered that a mistake (perhaps it cost too much), because none of the new models - confirmed or otherwise - have included that chip.

Well, either way, it certainly trumps the competition in terms of hard drive size. We'll keep an eye on this rumor and see what happens...perhaps it'll be part of Sony's "Big Bang" conference on October 12.

watcha guys think? BS? so far the specs are overkill of the 80gb version....
I think they ought to concentrate on keeping the price down instead of offering units that only hardcore nerdy men with no families or lives will be able to afford and maximize, unless they're trying to pass the unit off as some strange postmodern work of art that's only meant to be displayed and shown off.
You guys should stop looking at the specs of the console and just get it because you like the games that are available for it.