The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PS3?? hmmmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where can i find a very cheap 80 gig PS3?

pls state the price also
80 GB PS3s aren't nearly as widespread yet as the 20s, 40s and the 60s, although I heard they stopped producing the 20GB line already. You'll have much better luck if you just look for a 60GB model with all the fixins.

Also, as much as we'd all like to think so, I don't think there are any cheap units out there yet, unless you're talking secondhand.

The best bet for you to get a reliable unit aside from scouring Greenhills would be Play Asia. You just need a credit card.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-99-4...43-99.html
the best offer we found so far was 22k (unit only)

is it advisable to pull the trigger?
yes it is. Take note that the normal price of PS3 is 30k. I bought mine 70k from toy kingdom but their price were just reduced to about 45k. Oh,and if you happen to come by here at davao,gamecore is having a promo of Trading. If you have a functional nintendo gameboy,gameboy advance,ps1,ps2 or psp,you can trade it to have atleast 50% discount on buying next gen consoles.
yeah i know, but the problem is, our ps2 is gone, and im really startting to get saturated of the mmorpg's already.....is the price reasonable?Smile surprised at the lightning fast responses of the people here...almost like ym...ShockFear
Hahah it's cuz we're bums.

If I were you though, I'd wait a bit more before shelling out 22,000+ unless you're sure that the PS3 will keep you happy for a really long time.
yeah.....im planning to do so at the end of feb.....i canvased the thing nearthe end of the year.....i justhope the price drops...
Well if the XBOX 360 doesn't attract you at all, then by all means, go ahead and buy the PS3. I do think that 22,000 is a decent price.
haha honestly im an anti-xbox 360 guy....heheh....altho i liked the first xbox betterSalute

just be careful of your xboxes.....you guys DO know the failure rate percentages right?
By all means,buy the damn PS3 already so I could have another online companion,Chaos has been out of the network for months now!! >-l
wait, will it have a chance to go up still? the price i mean....my bro and i decided not to go "fake" and try to go all original....i know it sounds s2pd, but we only buy select games anyways....
Rich kids and their PS3s. Hmf. xD
hey we're not rich....it took us a long time to save up for the damn thing...and it isn't even bought yetLOLLOLLOL
also, do you guys think that the blue ray disc CAN be made fake soon?
There are blu-ray disk burners out in the market already, though they cast as much as $600-$700, and I haven't seen one being sold here. I've seen blu-ray blanks being sold in CD-R King for 800 pesos a few months back, but they have pulled it out of their shops due to lack of demand at the moment. So far, you can't play backup (read: bootleg) games on the PS3.

Oh, and edit your post instead of double posting as much as possible :p
Pages: 1 2 3