Current time: 05-24-2024, 01:53 AM
EMERGENCY
Tuesday I'm game. Anyone else going?

I can meet people in the following places and point the way to Cubao:

New Farmers Plaza in Cubao
Glorieta 4
Shell gas station in Buendia

But from Cubao, someone will have to lead the way o_o;

Um, let's pick a time when we can go. I suggest 2pm so that it's far from rush time.
Err, I have class on Tuesday until 6PM...
That's a good idea actually because more people can attend, and it is after work/school. Sige, 6pm nalang.

So uh, how'll we meet up and where?
I extend my utmost condolences to Jay..

Me and Adrian just planned to go tuesday nyt(after his duty[it's probably the only tym we can go..]). If ever, anybody else comming on this date?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
My condolences Jay...

I'll check my schedule.
If the meeting time's before 6, I may be there, given the free time.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss Jay...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Jake and I are planning to visit on Tuesday 6pm. Nix, if you have trouble looking for the place, you can just hitch a ride with us (or anyone for that mater). Just go to Jake's house and we'll go from there. Others who don't know the place can just wait at the Shell gas station in Buendia and we can prolly pass by and pick you up.
Sige if I've recovered by Tuesday, sama ako.
Someone please clarify: Which Loyola ba ito? There's a Loyola in Sucat, in Marikina, and in Guadalupe. >_<
Loyola Chapel in Cubao. That's all I know, maybe DT, Cabs, or AEA1 can clarify. I'll ask for specific directions ASAP.
Ah, Cubao. Well in that case, sasabay nga talaga ako sa inyo kung matuloy ako.
I have O rh+ for my blood type if its absolutely necessary I'll donate (Im hesitating because I hate needles...)

please clarify the date time and place kasi me pasok ako at galing ako school kung sasama ako ...

edit: saw boss ricks post above ... waaah 2pm hanggang 4 pasok ko pag tuesday >_< sorry
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Raffy, we're going at 6pm pa. You can go with us :p
pwede tayo mag meet sa cubao kasi dun naman ako dumadaan pag pauwi na ako ... pero di ako amsyado pamilyar sa farmers eh so pls specify the location >_<

oh wait its not donating blood anymore ... man I really should read first sorry sorry ... this sucks anyway Im still coming along just tell me what to do.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

6 pm sa Shell Station ba ulit ang meeting place?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Serene: agahan natin ng kaunti ang pagpunta dahil makikita-kita tayo sa Chapel ng 6pm pa. Kung gusto mo, sabay na kayo ni Raffy dahil mas malapit Cubao sa inyo. Pwede naman namin kayo daanan doon eh.

Raffy: Alam mo yung Gateway mall? Yung babaan at sakayan ng LRT station sa Cubao? Daanan namin kayo sa Taco Bell sa ground floor, katabi niya ang driveway ng Gateway mall eh.

Serene and Raffy: So, ok lang sa inyong dalawa na magkita nalang sa Taco Bell sa Gateway mall? Katabi lang niya babaan at sakayan ng sasakyan eh basta mga 6 andoon na kayo at dadaanan namin kayo.

The place is: Loyola Chapel in 20th Avenue near P. Tuazon, Cubao, Quezon City

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bunny emergency! Sforza 75 79,285 11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Last Post: NiX