The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: EMERGENCY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll make this fast....

Jay's Mom (cabs) has rectalcancer and is needing blood transfusion

we need 4 donors.
blood type not essential.

anyone who wants to help. text me your number so I could coordinate with you.

am willing to pick anyone up anywhere along edsa until 12pm Jan6 today.

me and dt are already donating.
I'll help.. but I'm in davao lol,too bad Shifty
Dammit! I'll be leaving today for a trip... gusto ko sana magdonate.

Guys, if you have time, please donate blood. Not only is it healthy for yourself. obviously you'll help too.
As far as Doc said, there's enough blood donors at the moment, but more might be needed as the days go by So those who are willing to donate blood in the following days might want to be prepared and/or contact AEA1's number on the 1st post.
I don't think I'm fit to donate blood as I regularly take medications
Same as Nix, I take some things that might make my blood unfit for donation, though I'd still offer to be tested if its needed. I hope she gets better! Heard that that cancer has a high survival rate, at least.

Oh, and I also think someone here needs to know when to just shut the hell up.
I'd love to donate if can. Though I'm not sure whether I'm qualified or not. And I'm always jacked up in school for like 8-10 hours a day. I hope your mother's fine, cabs.
I want to help, but I can't donate blood again for another three months. I already volunteered for a blood donation for a family friend's kid two weeks ago.

I'll pass the word along, though.
Just an update on the situation. I received a text from AEA1 this morning:

Adrian Wrote:Thanks to all those who extended help. But Jay's mom passed on 2:30am last night

My condolences Cabs.

EDIT: If there's a wake planned, I'd be happy to organize a visit for those who are interested in going.

The wake is in Loyola Chapel on the 20th avenue Cubao and starts at 4pm today.
Condolences dude.

Good idea Rick.
Actualy, Fox was the one that brought up the idea. In any case, I can visit today since I'm free the whole day, though I don't know where exactly Loyola Chapel is. If anyone knows, would it be possible for us to go together? I can be Farmers Plaza in the Cubao area via MRT later today.

EDIT: Jay has informed me that the wake will last until Thusday only. I'll make up a plan that will fit the time frame, so those interested, just stay tuned.
Sad Condolences to Jay.

Sorry I can't go today because I've been sick since Wednesday. >_<

Kung may pupunta between Tuesday and Thursday, sasama ako. Really sorry about this Jay. Sad
I'll go Tuesday. Anybody able to come then?
condolece to cabs
Condolences..
Pages: 1 2 3