Current time: 09-28-2024, 08:13 PM
Reikitsunamizu’s Touch: False Messiah
Chapter 1 done - WIP

Chikane could not help sigh in contentment as she lowered herself in the furo’s warm waters. The water gently began to take away all the stress and fatigue from her exhausted frame. Her wolf ears and tail twitched in delight as she recalled how happy and impressed Cyrene was during their training session earlier. The wolf-girl found herself doing better than before but she had only her mentor to thank for that. Somehow, the young Channeler felt a bit more at ease at channeling so to a degree and it really showed during the latter part of the day. Still, that didn’t change the fact channeling Reiki really takes a toll on a Channeler’s body. Again, she was really thankful for the furo.

I just need to keep this up until tomorrow. Just a little bit more and I should be able to—

“Chikane-chan?” Kumatora’s voice came from behind the door, shaking Chikane out her reveries.

“Hai? Kuma-chan, what is it?” The wolf-eared girl inquired, tilting her head as she did.

A pause.

“Um…W-would you like me to wash your back?” The blonde Guardian finally said, albeit a bit too quickly.

Chikane blinked at that as a slight tinge of crimson made itself evident on her face. Closing her eyes for a moment, she recalled Cyrene’s words and just smiled.

“Okay, Kuma-chan. I would like that.” Chikane replied as she giggled, “Hold on a bit.”

Kumatora took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself down. Her hands opening and closing into fists as she did so. She had been thinking about it all day, what she could do for Chikane. The lion-eared girl was aware of how exhausted Chikane must be so she felt this was one thing she could do to help the wolf-girl relax. The reality of what she was about to do only came when the young Channeler actually agreed to what she asked.

Calm down, Kumatora. This is the least you can do for Chikane-chan.

The lion-eared girl fidgeted a bit in her shift as she heard Chikane rise from the furo’s waters. She shook her head as she tried her hardest to calm herself down. Kumatora knew she had to or else her best friend won’t feel relaxed at all.

“Hai, Kuma-chan, “Chikane called out from inside the furo, “You can come in now.”

Kumatora cleared her throat.

“H-hai!” The lion-girl replied as she slid the sliding door of the furo open, closing her eyes. A blush made itself know on her face as she inhaled the air, mixed of soap with a slight hint of oranges and the smell of the furo’s waters, “P-Pardon my intrusion.”

She slowly creak her eyes open and suddenly had to clamp all of her temptations down. There was Chikane sitting on one of the furo’s sandal wood stools, her long silver hair tied securely with one of the furo’s towels, her moist back exposed; turned facing the lion-girl and only a towel on her front for modesty. Her wolf tail moved from side to side as she waited for Kumatora. Said Guardian found herself frozen on the spot, staring at the wolf-eared girl.

It was then she realized that she just needed to reach for Chikane; one hand wrapping around the smaller girl’s waist while her other would reach to cup the wolf-eared girl’s chin. She would then turn the young Channeler to her so she could finally taste those lips she had been yearning to taste for so long. Her other hand would now be able to roam the girl’s moist frame, feeling the warmth of the cream-hued skin, exploring and teasing, making its way to that spot where she knew, she could finally deepen that feeling of possession she had. That was all she needed to do and she would be---

“Kuma-chan? I-its getting a bit cold.” Chikane softly said as she shivered a bit.

Kumatora blinked at that, shaking her head as she realized she just had to stop. She mumbled a hasty apology before sliding the furo’s door closed, to keep the cold evening air from coming in the small confines of the furo. It was then she reached for one of the furo’s bars of soap before settling herself, sitting on her knees, behind Chikane. After pouring a bucketful of water on her best friend’s back, she started to work up a lather on her hands before reaching out to the wolf-eared girl, spreading it all over her smooth back. The young Channeler’s frame stiffened at the warm sensation of Kumatora’s surprisingly soft hands, a contrast to the water’s temperature, but eased up eventually as said girl continued rubbing her palms against her skin.

Concentrate, just focus on what you are doing. Kumatora thought to herself, reminding herself how she had trained herself to do such. She then reached for one of the sponges provided in the furo and started to rub the soap lather off Chikane who couldn’t help shiver again at the sensation.

“Feels like back then, ne, Kuma-chan?” Chikane finally said, breaking the silence between the two of them.

Kumatora blinked as her concentration was broken.

“H-hai.” She replied nervously.

“When we were younger you would wash my back, just like this.” Chikane giggled as her tail seemed to sway a bit faster. She was clearly enjoying what her best friend was doing.

“H-hai.” Kumatora kicked herself mentally as she realized she had nothing else to say. Her tongue felt unresponsive and her throat dry.

“Kuma-chan?” The wolf-eared girl called out; her voice barely a whisper.

“H-hai?”

“Thank you,” Chikane said as she closed her eyes, a smile on her face, “Thank you for everything.”

Kumatora stopped at that as a smile formed on her lips, accompanied by a blush on her cheeks.

“W-What are you saying, Chikane-chan?” She giggled herself as she continued her hands’ motions, “I should be the one thanking you, you know.”

“Sou?” The young Channeler replied, a lone crimson eye opened as she turned slightly to Kumatora.

“Hai, Chikane-chan.”

And the two started giggling, just content on each other’s company. Enjoying the light, warm and comforting feeling it brings the two of them.

==
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-04-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-11-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-22-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Reikitsunagumizu’s Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 05-09-2012, 01:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reiki's Touch : False Messiah Deleted Chapter Immaterial 0 3,192 06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Immaterial