Current time: 09-28-2024, 08:16 PM
Reikitsunamizu’s Touch: False Messiah
Chapter 1 done - WIP
~+~

This is me. This is how she sees me. Everything in this canvas. What I feel, what she feels. It is all here. But I wonder, if it really is the truth.

A silver-haired wolf-girl thought to herself as she stood before her own portrait, still undone. She couldn’t help immerse herself in her thoughts even more when she reached out to touch the painting, closing her eyes as she did so. The texture of the dried paint tickled her palm, especially when she traced their lines and contours with her hands. She couldn’t help but smile as the vision of the artist came to her mind, moving her brush in the same manner she was right now.

“High Priestess.” Came a voice from behind her, jolting the wolf-girl from her reveries.

“Hai.” She replied, turning to the owner of the voice. A half-eagle Guardian.

“It is time we take our leave, High Priestess.” The Guardian spoke flatly as he bowed slightly.

“The painting is not yet finished.” The wolf-eared girl replied softly, “I don’t want to leave it incomplete.”

The Guardian gritted his teeth but he did his best to hide it from his liege.

“We cannot stay longer than we already did. “ The half-eagle tried again, “Our duty and responsibilities call for us to depart imme---“

“Please don’t lecture me about duty and responsibility.” The wolf-girl interrupted. Her voice firm but still gentle.

She paused as she looked at the painting again.

“I’ve done everything the Elders have asked me to do, what everyone had asked me to do. Even what the Goddess herself has entrusted to me. My duties and responsibilities, I have done them all to the best of my ability.”

“Yes, you have, High Priestess but…” The Guardian started to say.

Biting her lip, she closed her eyes.

“I want to see the painting finished.” The silver haired wolf-girl finally said, “This is my duty and responsibility to myself. So please…”

“B-But…”

“Please, just a little longer.” The girl pleaded.

“You do too much for her and…” The Guardian tried again.

“Just a little longer.”

“Very well.” The half-eagle just nodded his head. Looks like nothing he could say can get to his liege.

Both kept silent after their exchange, unaware that a certain painter had heard everything. That painter who was at a loss for what she had just heard.

==
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-04-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-11-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-22-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Reikitsunagumizu’s Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 02-23-2012, 10:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reiki's Touch : False Messiah Deleted Chapter Immaterial 0 3,192 06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Immaterial