Current time: 09-28-2024, 08:15 PM
Reikitsunamizu’s Touch: False Messiah
Chapter 1 done - WIP
==

Chikane could only blink as Cyrene pulled her from her seat. The crimson-haired fox girl dragging her by the arm in direction of the Arena just as the crowd began cheering. The wolf-girl had heard her mentor mention something about congratulating Kumatora personally but her words were lost in the noise of the crowd. Upon arriving at the Arena, Cyrene gave her a gentle pat on her shoulder before running off.

“Good luck, Chikane-chan! I’ll go check up on Shiue,” The fox-girl called out, “Don’t stay up late too long now, we have training tomorrow!”

And with that, Cyrene left, leaving the young Channeler alone. Chikane just held on to the bento in her hands tighter as she made her way to Kumatora, surrounded by her fellow Guardians, all extending their congratulations to the lion-girl.

“Kuma-chan!” Chikane called out as her ears and tail twitched under her cloak.

Kumatora’s ears perked up at that, surprised to hear the wolf-girl’s voice. A smile showed itself on her face as she made her way to Chikane, surprise clearly evident on her face. She never expected the wolf-girl to be here. The silver-haired Channeler just giggled at the expression the lion-girl has on.

“Mou, I would have told you if you weren’t in such a hurry.” Chikane giggled once more.

Kumatora just scratched the back of her head. Her ears drooped.

“In any case, congratulations, Kuma-chan, “ Chikane gently said as she held out the bento she had prepared to her best friend, “ This is for you.”

Kumatora blinked in surprise. A gift from Chikane was something that caught her off-guard, very much so, that she surprised herself that she was able to take the bento from the wolf-girl. She was about to thank the wolf-girl but stopped short when her best friend was holding a pouch with both hands, presenting it to her.

“And this,” Chikane smiled disarmingly as she presented the gift, the one she had searched for earlier, to the lion-girl.

Kumatora could only blush as she took the pouch. The bento was wonderful enough but this? The lion-girl was beside herself. And she could only flush all the more crimson as she beheld its contents. A simple black choker adorned by a single sakura petal.

“Thank you, Chikane-chan, I..I,” The lion-girl panicked slightly, confused on what to do.

Chikane’s surprise really threw her off. She wanted to put on the choker first but her hands were full, holding both presents. She didn’t want to put the bento down and--

“Mou, Kuma-chan.” Chikane could not help giggle as she reached for the choker then moved behind the taller girl.

Kumatora could only keep still as the silver-haired wolf-girl helped her put the choker on; the sakura petal gently settling on her collarbone. The lion-girl smiled as she turned to Chikane.

“I love it, Chikane-chan.” Kumatora closed her eyes as she grasped the sakura petal, “Thank you.”

Thank you for everything.

“I see you have succeeded with the Eightfold way.”

Both girls blinked at the voice, turning their heads to see an Elder standing a few steps away. His arms crossed on his chest as he stared at Kumatora.

“Let’s hope you don’t make a mistake on the liege you will be choosing to protect.” The Elder smirked, giving one look at Chikane before looking back at Kumatora.

The lion-girl gritted her teeth. Her free hand clenched into a fist as she opened her mouth to speak. Whatever remark or anger she had in her all but vanished when Chikane took her hand into hers and pulled her away. Kumatora could only let herself be pulled along by the wolf-girl, calmed down by that simple notion.

Chikane-chan…

“So that’s the result of your training with Enishi-san?” A certain crimson-haired fox girl inquired, arms crossed across her chest as her tail twitched to and fro.

“Hai, Cyrene-sama.” Shiue nodded his head, not looking up as he was assessing the damage on his armor.

“Hm…So how did Ishikawa-san do?” Cyrene inquired as she watched her Guardian.

“I think Ishikawa just needs to control that temper of hers, “ Shiue turned to the fox-girl and smiled, “But besides that, I think she will be a great Guardian.”

“Sou. “ Cyrene’s voice trailed off, as she stepped towards the half-albatross, “How about you? Anything painful? Just tell me, Meiru-oneesama has been teaching me some techniques on healing and—“

“T-Techniques?” Shiue blinked, a hint of crimson on his face, one that Cyrene did not fail to notice.

It was then that the half-albatross cursed his reaction as the fox-girl grabbed him by the limbs, in a hold way more painful than what he had just been earlier.

“P-pervert! Why is my Guardian such a perv?!” Cyrene exclaimed, a furious blush on her cheeks, “ I’ll show you that Leiru-chan has been showing me techniques as well!”

Shiue paled at that, “N-now wait, C-Cyrene-sama, I-I, I am sorry, I---“

Cyrene tightened her hold, making the Guardian wince in pain and also be reminded how close the fox-girl’s frame was to his. Which only made him flush crimson the more. The crimson-haired girl’s eyes narrowed at that.

“And to think I was so worried!”

“C-Cyrene-sama! I-I’m sorry. I submit…I sub—“ Shiue tried to say as Cyrene just pushed the hold tighter.

And the poor, helpless half-albatross could only scream as loud as he could. No amount of training could ever prepare anyone for a patented Saikiri hold.

After a few moments, a cracking sound was heard, followed by silence.

==
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-04-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-11-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-22-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reiki's Touch : False Messiah Deleted Chapter Immaterial 0 3,192 06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Immaterial