Current time: 09-28-2024, 08:13 PM
Reikitsunamizu’s Touch: False Messiah
Chapter 1 done - WIP
Reikitsunagumizu’s Touch: False Messiah

Prologue:

It is never easy to keep one’s self still; never moving in any way, for to move is to live. The minute you stop moving is almost tantamount to dying. So it makes you wonder, why some stop moving either by their own will or worse, by their circumstances.

A silver-haired wolf-girl thought to herself as she sat on her chair, doing her best not to move at all. Her slender small frame stiff from not moving from her place but she did her best. This was something she wanted to do after all.

Is the desire to live in a moment forever almost like dying? Is going against change, a constant in life, tantamount to you killing yourself?

A pair of crimson eyes closed for a moment. Their owner pondered more on her thoughts. Given nothing else, thinking was the only thing left for the girl.

If that is the case, then maybe I am already not of this world. We can never go back to the past that is why I desire things to don’t change any more than it already did. Maybe it’s the reason why I made that request, despite the circumstances.

She widened her smile.

Yes, that’s it.

Crimson eyes opened once more to meet with azure ones. A blue pair moved towards the girl’s direction and to a canvas. To and fro as its owner kept her brush moving. On the said canvas was an almost done painting of the silver-haired girl. The brush stopped however as its owner took a peek at her subject, concern written on her face.

“Are you feeling okay, High Priestess? We’ve been at it for hours, you are probably tired.”

The smiled vanished from the wolf-girl’s face as it was replaced by an expression of disappointment. But she did her best to smile once more.

“I am okay. Don’t worry. However…”

A sigh.

“You don’t need to be so formal and call me that.”

The painter blinked. She softly apologized only making the wolf-girl pout even more.

“You can call me by my name when it’s just us…Actually, I would love it if you would call me as you used to, much like the old days….”

Was it really that hard?

Have things really that changed so much between us?

Were our circumstances caused us to drift apart so much?

In that case, I don’t want it.

I never needed it.

I just want it back.

What we used to have.

Where I am now, I feel as if I am dead.

Yes, dead.

Maybe I am, already dead.

==
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Messages In This Thread
Reikitsunamizu’s Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-16-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 12-22-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-04-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-11-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-22-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Esuna's Touch: False Messiah - by Immaterial - 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reiki's Touch : False Messiah Deleted Chapter Immaterial 0 3,192 06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Immaterial