Current time: 09-23-2024, 08:15 PM
on the HIGHway~~~
~~~~non-linear thinking~~~~
so i've been smoking some herbs this strain....
http://www.sensiseeds.com/jackherer/1p2310.html

And bam in a series of clusters of ideas, a path of a baker was revealed to me....but the problem is hemp legalization.....not the make you high herbs/////......... so i connected..........

convert lands with sugarcane into hemp,.....build and organize local community workshops....i will TEACH & pay workers to make products **lol heavy research first**, most of it goes to them, i keep some for the bakery.

marketing would be for health:
Quote:from wiki:
About 30–35% of the weight of hempseed is hempseed oil or hemp oil, an edible oil that contains about 80% essential fatty acids (EFAs); i.e., linoleic acid, omega-6 (LA, 55%), alpha-linolenic acid, omega-3 (ALA, 22%), in addition to gamma-linolenic acid, omega-6 (GLA, 1–4%) and stearidonic acid, omega-3 (SDA, 0–2%). Hempseed also contains about 20% of a highly-digestible protein, where 1/3 is edestin and 2/3 are albumins. Its amino acid profile is close to "complete" when compared to more common sources of proteins such as meat, milk, eggs and soy.[20] The proportions of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid in one tablespoon (15 ml) per day of hemp oil easily provides human daily requirements for EFAs. Unlike flaxseed oil, hemp oil can be used continuously without developing a deficiency or other imbalance of EFAs.[21] This has been demonstrated in a clinical study, where the daily ingestion of flaxseed oil decreased the endogenous production of GLA.[21]

Hempseed is an adequate source of calcium and iron. Whole hempseeds are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese.

Hempseed contains no gluten and therefore would not trigger symptoms of celiac disease.

mill hemp flour....collect seeds........make oils.....wood...soap......scented candles....cloths......tables.....hemp coal....scrubs.....paper......etc.....
and all in all make a small bakery....which sells quality baked bread made in a dome oven *roman style*
it will take years....but worth it.....

lol random baked bread as i am baked.... so a batard *football shaped bread* contains sundried tomatoes and homegrown shrooms *edible non hallucinogenic* then brushed with hemp oil infused with rosemary........

i will let this thought submerge in this website as a 'hard' copy of what may be distorted by the herbal highway i usually travel on....
who are you and why are you reading this? **METAL GEAR "!" ALERT SOUND**

decided not to go for "last edit", since i'm sure i will have ideas and i will update this lol...who knows....lol...bakery with small internet videogaming cafe? hmm .....>>>>{"last edit"}: wow i just love this sativa strain...instead of a half ass lol post wtf is this, this herb motivated me to finish and at least have a sensible post that i may read back and get ideas from in the future....stay alive RR.... Hemp will be legal....the lies will have to end.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
on the HIGHway~~~ - by Hempire - 01-17-2010, 02:40 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Grim - 01-17-2010, 05:39 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Hempire - 01-17-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Shintetsu - 01-17-2010, 09:13 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Lord_Leperman - 01-17-2010, 10:50 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Hempire - 01-17-2010, 10:54 AM
RE: on the HIGHway~~~ - by Hempire - 02-18-2010, 02:31 PM