The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: on the HIGHway~~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK here we go, whatever goes.......wall of text~~~

ok found this on the cannabis board in 420chan.
http://disc.420chan.org/weed/res/2543318.shtml

Quote: ITT: Things we love about weed
You know something I love about weed?No matter how convoluted and incomprehensibly you explain or describe something, there will always be a stoner somewhere who will say, "Yeah, dude, I understand completely."It's like when you're really high and you know exactly what your friend is stringing together stream-of-consciousness style. Hell yeah, solidarity. : )

Quote: Something I wrote awhile back:Holy shit. You know it’s kinda hard to be completely in touch with the reality, when all you can think is “damn dude right now I’m thinking just about exactly the same thing” and just completely realize that so many different shit is going on around you, but cannot really figure out what exactly are your thoughts end everything is just so unexplainable and so makes sense at the same time.

You just sit there, realizing that in exactly the same moment somewhere very faraway, the stars are getting born and exploding at the same time. The massive waves of energy start float around and from each other with incredible and unimaginable speed; the heats of megaton explosions lacerate through space, ripping apart even the smallest molecules and particles. Every single thing on every possible planet in a single moment realizes that right now something huge and impossibly powerful will rip itself apart and they would be ripped as well, the whole deepness of the fact that their own body will not be active anymore and nor even the fact that they are extinct now will not compare with the thought of only feeling. Everything just sort of revolves all around you, and you are just sitting there, thinking “god damn this band is fucking amazing”. And that’s my favorite thing about weed.

**REFLECTION!!!!~~~**
i find forums fascinating, like a big bang of ideas....a simple thread can generate a thousand deep thoughts combined with the pics. also the fact that image forums like 420chan don't keep a thread forever so one can miss out on a mindblowing thread without knowing it, just the fact that finding one just give the transcendental being inside of me **we all have one, sadly most are sleeping** a cosmic giggle. (O___O)
You're always high now, aren't you? LOL
not always as in 24 hours just most of the time. i do take breaks though, the herb here isn't cheap, but the quality is awesome!!!
The usual person, one who's illiterate about herbs, won't understand the stoner. Just because he looks stoned.

I like to try it at least once anytime. Big grin
I kinnda get you though, there's just so many things going around that its impossible to grasp every single essence of it all as much as you try to.
it wasn't me who said it,...but yea no one can really comprehend what is going on with reality at a universal scale...but certainly a mind can appreciate and try. =D
quote from a dude cruising on the HIGHway......

Quote: Uh. hey /weed/. i just smoked a bowl after a looooong T break, and am feeling it pretty hard. i just thought i would write you to share the story of my high. i think that it would be good if more people wrote of their effects and environments so that others could one day compare their future highs with the older ones. to create a knowlege bank where you could compare your food and other factors on how a high will effect you. you could then sort weed by flavor and effects qualities, as well as strength of dosage. this could then be further simplified by converting such features into their indiviual code, much like the dewie decimal system. eventually, distpeniaries would become like libraries, places of research and information about ones self. and perhaps one day, to be idolized by some future race, destined to overcome us in some dire war. they will praise our cannabis libraries like the greeks and romans of old, with a respective reverence in which they possible render a crude judiciary system which will then penalize their own equivilent dope smoker, who will then one day repeat the same. these ideas all stem from a notion of looping which i am currently possesed by. The reasons are not clear, and so i believe it to be best to post this journal to outside people, so that i may in some small way anchor myself to reality. and there, the looping stops. it is strange because it is in the nature of a loop, that the notion of difference arises. for you cannot know what the difference between somethings until you know what the somethings had in common. but no. it is the loops. the infinite loops we create with our choices, that bind each passing moment to itself, to be tortured by its own repetiveness forever until the end of time. the folloing moment will have no idea of the formers fate, and is therefor not guilty in itself. fuck. offtrack again. this may prove difficult.just stay calm, like in a horror movie, unable to sleep, but to exhausted to move. i cant wright anymore. i shall perhaps wright a'morro. pic related. the randomness of its nature coupled with the looping perhaps will amuse you, but it is blasphemy as such. i must leave now, no more stalling.

his pic was Skeletor doing this >>> \(O_O)/
there's some sense but like what this thread is....non-linear thinking....
one can pick up something out of the many ramblings of stoners.....me thinks this is so...which lulz apply so much to me i guess =D

reminds me of this quote by Sagan from this site:

Quote: There is a myth about such highs: the user has an illusion of great insight, but it does not survive scrutiny in the morning. I am convinced that this is an error, and that the devastating insights achieved when high are real insights; the main problem is putting these insights in a form acceptable to the quite different self that we are when we're down the next day. Some of the hardest work I've ever done has been to put such insights down on tape or in writing. The problem is that ten even more interesting ideas or images have to be lost in the effort of recording one. It is easy to understand why someone might think it's a waste of effort going to all that trouble to set the thought down, a kind of intrusion of the Protestant Ethic. But since I live almost all my life down I've made the effort - successfully, I think. Incidentally, I find that reasonably good insights can be remembered the next day, but only if some effort has been made to set them down another way. If I write the insight down or tell it to someone, then I can remember it with no assistance the following morning; but if I merely say to myself that I must make an effort to remember, I never do.

i guess that means i have to put my thoughts into writing and what better medium than in E-writing.....so yea, this thread...
so there will be ramblings....lots,to the soul behind the eyes reading this now.....lulz.///// HIGH!~~~
so i've been smoking some herbs this strain....
http://www.sensiseeds.com/jackherer/1p2310.html

And bam in a series of clusters of ideas, a path of a baker was revealed to me....but the problem is hemp legalization.....not the make you high herbs/////......... so i connected..........

convert lands with sugarcane into hemp,.....build and organize local community workshops....i will TEACH & pay workers to make products **lol heavy research first**, most of it goes to them, i keep some for the bakery.

marketing would be for health:
Quote:from wiki:
About 30–35% of the weight of hempseed is hempseed oil or hemp oil, an edible oil that contains about 80% essential fatty acids (EFAs); i.e., linoleic acid, omega-6 (LA, 55%), alpha-linolenic acid, omega-3 (ALA, 22%), in addition to gamma-linolenic acid, omega-6 (GLA, 1–4%) and stearidonic acid, omega-3 (SDA, 0–2%). Hempseed also contains about 20% of a highly-digestible protein, where 1/3 is edestin and 2/3 are albumins. Its amino acid profile is close to "complete" when compared to more common sources of proteins such as meat, milk, eggs and soy.[20] The proportions of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid in one tablespoon (15 ml) per day of hemp oil easily provides human daily requirements for EFAs. Unlike flaxseed oil, hemp oil can be used continuously without developing a deficiency or other imbalance of EFAs.[21] This has been demonstrated in a clinical study, where the daily ingestion of flaxseed oil decreased the endogenous production of GLA.[21]

Hempseed is an adequate source of calcium and iron. Whole hempseeds are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese.

Hempseed contains no gluten and therefore would not trigger symptoms of celiac disease.

mill hemp flour....collect seeds........make oils.....wood...soap......scented candles....cloths......tables.....hemp coal....scrubs.....paper......etc.....
and all in all make a small bakery....which sells quality baked bread made in a dome oven *roman style*
it will take years....but worth it.....

lol random baked bread as i am baked.... so a batard *football shaped bread* contains sundried tomatoes and homegrown shrooms *edible non hallucinogenic* then brushed with hemp oil infused with rosemary........

i will let this thought submerge in this website as a 'hard' copy of what may be distorted by the herbal highway i usually travel on....
who are you and why are you reading this? **METAL GEAR "!" ALERT SOUND**

decided not to go for "last edit", since i'm sure i will have ideas and i will update this lol...who knows....lol...bakery with small internet videogaming cafe? hmm .....>>>>{"last edit"}: wow i just love this sativa strain...instead of a half ass lol post wtf is this, this herb motivated me to finish and at least have a sensible post that i may read back and get ideas from in the future....stay alive RR.... Hemp will be legal....the lies will have to end.