Current time: 09-29-2024, 07:01 AM
[NSFW] Confessions~
Done.
Confessions

by Immaterial

Morning comes as it always does, marking the start of another day. I had always made it a habit of mine to wake up just as the day begins as I could go on with my duties punctually and effectively with no chance of error whatsoever. A smile let itself show on my lips as I let my hands move of their own accord, attending to the breakfast that needed to prepared, the sounds just echoing across the empty kitchen. Of course it was empty, as was the whole house as the Master and Mistress had left so long ago, to some country they had just mentioned they had business at. They had left their daughter under my care and I could only accept the task but it wasn’t really something I found worthy to complain about. After all, would you really complain in taking care of a childhood friend whom you have grown up with? I sighed to myself, almost losing my concentration.

And that same childhood friend will be late for school if she doesn’t wake up soon.

Well, it won’t hurt to let her sleep a bit more as I am not yet done with my preparations. I only needed a few more things to take care of and I could probably go over to her and wake her up.

I nodded to myself as I gave my prepared breakfast a once over, deeming it as satisfactory enough for the one who will partake of it. Wiping my hands clean on my apron, I turned to leave the table but only stopped as that childhood friend was now in front of me, smiling.

Ohayo~

I returned her greeting, stuttering for a moment, surprised as she was able to pick herself up from bed on her own today. Well, miracles happen I thought to myself as I gave her a once over, checking for anything that was amiss.

What?

I shook my head as I reached for her, puffing out any creases on her uniform and fixing up any loose ribbons. She could not help but pout at me as I smiled as I clearly saw how she rushed about just trying to make sure I don’t come and wake up today. Still, it was a good try I told her, expecting her to be feel relieved but I was only greeted by a pout once more.

Mou~ I told you to drop that –sama thing when it’s just the two of us…

I blinked at that, nodding my head as I have conveniently forgotten again. Going against protocol was never really easy I told her but I did my best, though I did feel my cheeks burning slightly as I called her the name I used to call her. She seemed pleased at that and that was all that mattered.

It was after breakfast I had found out why she had woken early today. It was the day she said she will go and do what she had told herself she would do and succeed no matter what it took. I offered my assistance but she immediately refused, a bit nervously at that, which made me wonder why but I never was to let myself in to her business so I just let her be. Though I had to admit I was worried to what it was, up to the point she had gone and left for school, leaving me alone in the house to attend to my duties.

Only a mere two hours passed since she had left did I hear someone ringing the door bell. I wondered who it could be for one nobody really does come to visit, as they know the Master and Mistress are out, and it certainly won’t be any her friends as they would all be in class by now. I walked over to open the door, only to stare in surprise as she stood there.

I wanted to ask her why she was back so early but the moment I saw her face, one that had an expression of someone who was about to break into tears I changed my mind. All I thought of was to get closer to her and hold her and she seemed to appreciate my intention, hugging me back and crying onto my shoulder. I wondered what had happened, I wanted to ask her but maybe later. I’m pretty sure she would tell me on her own.

==

Writer's notes: Will continue this later. Have the story on my head already, now its just the matter of putting the stuff between point A and B. Big grin
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Messages In This Thread
[NSFW] Confessions~ - by Immaterial - 08-25-2009, 01:55 AM
RE: [NSFW] Confessions~ - by Immaterial - 01-04-2012, 03:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NSFW] Collage Immaterial 0 2,980 01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Immaterial
  [NSFW] You for me, Me for You Immaterial 0 2,522 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Immaterial