Current time: 07-05-2024, 04:56 PM
AC Bloodhound
Idea
-Well I got it from an AI AC in the VR arena, the one with a KRSW, and a Geryon3(the AC intro in Master of Arena[never played it though])
-Still experimental though.....so your comments, suggestions or so whatever will be accepted..

Pilot Name: AlfyonZyo
AC Name: Bloodhound

Head: CR-H06XS-EYE4 (50% cooling 50% VS ECM)
Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger ((50% weight 50% cooling)
Arms: A09-LEMUR2 (50% weight 50% cooling)
Legs: LH05-COUGAR (50% cooling 50% leg weight)
Booster: B02-VULTURE(100% booster heat)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA(50% output 50% condenser cap.)
Radiator: ANANDA(50% energy drain 50% cooling)
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL06LB4 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON,
MARISHI, KANGI,

Controlling it:
-use Kinnara for long range to KRSW in mid range, the LB4 is reserve, in case the Kinnara's and the KRSW is out, but I barely engage in close range.

Why I use those parts?:
-U4: since it has the hightest AP for it's weight, I decided I use it, also lighter than U5 or U3.
-Lemur2: I love this arms, but haven't use it in other AC's. it has a high defensive stats(comparible to Lemur and some other heavyweight arms)......ANd it has a balance stats.
-Cougar: has the hightest leg weight for a Mid-weight Bipedal, high defensive stats...
-Magnolia: I read it in a topic in here, he's using a Magnolia to tame the energy(unsure) and I think more better than G91.
-Ananda: almost everybody use this Radiator, right?? well I was planning to use the Magnolia+Hazel2 combo, but Ananda is the one.
-Kinnara: I think I equipped it, because it's missile's are close together(I think)
-KRSW: tried the RL yesterday, but cannot destroy Foxeye, Intro AC in MoA, others. so I stick up with it.
-LB4: formally it uses the Elf2, but it's weak, so 2 Kinnara's a KRSW and an LB4.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry

Messages In This Thread
AC Bloodhound - by Jack-O - 04-02-2008, 04:45 PM
RE: AC Bloodhound - by NiX - 04-02-2008, 05:12 PM