The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Bloodhound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea
-Well I got it from an AI AC in the VR arena, the one with a KRSW, and a Geryon3(the AC intro in Master of Arena[never played it though])
-Still experimental though.....so your comments, suggestions or so whatever will be accepted..

Pilot Name: AlfyonZyo
AC Name: Bloodhound

Head: CR-H06XS-EYE4 (50% cooling 50% VS ECM)
Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger ((50% weight 50% cooling)
Arms: A09-LEMUR2 (50% weight 50% cooling)
Legs: LH05-COUGAR (50% cooling 50% leg weight)
Booster: B02-VULTURE(100% booster heat)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA(50% output 50% condenser cap.)
Radiator: ANANDA(50% energy drain 50% cooling)
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL06LB4 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON,
MARISHI, KANGI,

Controlling it:
-use Kinnara for long range to KRSW in mid range, the LB4 is reserve, in case the Kinnara's and the KRSW is out, but I barely engage in close range.

Why I use those parts?:
-U4: since it has the hightest AP for it's weight, I decided I use it, also lighter than U5 or U3.
-Lemur2: I love this arms, but haven't use it in other AC's. it has a high defensive stats(comparible to Lemur and some other heavyweight arms)......ANd it has a balance stats.
-Cougar: has the hightest leg weight for a Mid-weight Bipedal, high defensive stats...
-Magnolia: I read it in a topic in here, he's using a Magnolia to tame the energy(unsure) and I think more better than G91.
-Ananda: almost everybody use this Radiator, right?? well I was planning to use the Magnolia+Hazel2 combo, but Ananda is the one.
-Kinnara: I think I equipped it, because it's missile's are close together(I think)
-KRSW: tried the RL yesterday, but cannot destroy Foxeye, Intro AC in MoA, others. so I stick up with it.
-LB4: formally it uses the Elf2, but it's weak, so 2 Kinnara's a KRSW and an LB4.
Wow the designs forum is alive! Big grin

I like how the AC is composed of mostly unusual parts.

Some minor changes will help though.

Try the heavyweight humanoid A2 legs instead of Cougar. I'm not sure how you'll like it, but just check it out.

Magnolia - If your cooling doesn't go up to 16000, it's best that you don't use this with Vulture or Vulture2. You're better off with G91 for this design.

Ananda - it's definitely the only radiator needed in LR. It's best to tune it all the way to cooling though.

EDIT: Oh, and I haven't actually tested your AC, but I have a feeling that your parts are too drainy to utilize the KRSW effectively.