Current time: 09-28-2024, 06:04 AM
Crest vs Mirage-Neptune vs Mars-Water vs Fire
I'm more jealous of your capture card/dvd recorder more than anything else. Sweet looking pictures. Anyway, going to the ACs...

EL-MATAPOBRE

I'd say EL-MATAPOBRE wins for shear firepower superiority and defense and not to mention its superior mobility on paper. The AC excels in CQ where its weapons can easily land more hits and thus causing more damage to its opponent.

However, its weapons suffer from a huge lack of accuracy, making the ROC4 and the SATYROS + GAR the real damage dealers because of their decent accuracy compared to the PIXIE2 and the EOs at range. I'd opt to change the weapons for the SHADE and the GRIFFON (or the Mirage basic L.arm rifle. You can also opt to keep the ROC4, as its a pretty good gun by itself). The change to more accurate weapons might make it the superior AC between the two as it now has the means to hit opponents at a greater range.

FCS: VOLUTE, Mirage Square FCS perfect for SP weapons

For frame parts, I suggest the BABOON for arms instead of the DRILL2.

EL-CHEAPO

EL-CHEAPO does have flight endurance and it does help against EL-MATAPOBRE because of the latter's inaccurate weapons (only the SATYROS+GAR will be able to hit anything at long ranges, but not against air targets, which EL-CHEAPO seems to be good at).

I'd argue that EL-CHEAPO would be the superior AC if only its supporting weapon (its hand missile) was a direct fire weapon (Such as the HP and hanger a 69H or even just the R3 rifle). It is easier to play smart with EL-CHEAPO because of its weapons and its air mobility, but cannot directly face an opponent as its weak armor would easily turn this AC into scrap. This means looking for other ways aside from direct confrontation in engaging your opponent. This includes, off-angle attacks, and combination attacks using its missiles and hand weapons to control an opponent's range. I suggest changing arms to the A72F for some extra shell defense.

For a low-heat booster, it can certainly could use a hotter generator which has a lot of EN output to facilitate better air time. The G84P is nice for the output, but if you want to maximize the potential of the B81, then go for the KONGOH or KUJAKU if you're not do strict about internals.

FCS: F73H, Crest made. "Duh!" performance specs.

Well, we could test these out of you want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crest vs Mirage-Neptune vs Mars-Water vs Fire - by Lord_Leperman - 11-15-2007, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Water Malone TMRaven 4 1,534 01-25-2023, 09:48 PM
Last Post: comrade_vlad
  L.E.D. Mirage vs Vatshu the Black Knight J.E_Magog 3 5,585 01-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Arc Fire XIX strawhat_luffy 2 3,124 01-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post: wanzerfreak