Current time: 09-28-2024, 08:26 AM
Thundershot
I'm not sure about a lot of things on this AC. The arms and the head look particularly out of place.

I know you're trying to be original by using the E2 head... but I'll just remind you that your lamer heads are there... beckoning... Tongue

As for the arms, I noticed that you've still got a lot of free weight on this AC (according to our builder). If so, why use the lightest arms available? Why not put on heavier arms that have more defense?

But if you do keep the FG arms, you've also got the option of lowering the A2 legs to the LIZARD... less defense for more speed and relatively the same drain (you'll gain surplus but lose standstill surplus).

Also, I noticed you have the G84P on. As much as I'm a fan of it (tuned to 7,3,0), as cliche as it may sound, I think G91 is still the better option here. You'll run much cooler, allowing you to devote tunes to other things. You'll even go faster. Less refresh though, but it shouldn't be a problem

Also, I question the need for the SS2 on this design. Since the side shields only work at 90-degree angles, you won't find much use for them because quads already have some of the highest turning stats in the game and it's really unlikely that you'll be flanked. You can put some other extension, or no extensions at all

As for your weapons, they're really up to you, but I would suggest another arm rifle, such as the R2. I'd also suggest a bigger left arm weapon such as the NIX especially because the UA isn't allowed to have hangered weapons in most tournaments.

Lastly, I'm not sure but I think your posted ops exceeds the capacity of the UA.

Hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-16-2006, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by NiX - 11-20-2006, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-20-2006, 11:30 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 01-25-2007, 09:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Thundershot Mk.III wanzerfreak 8 8,068 09-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak