The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Thundershot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thought it's about time to do some remodelling. changes are marked with an *

Head: CR-H84E2 (+3 shell def, +7 energy def)
Core: CR-C83UA (+5 cooling, +5 energy def)
Arms: FL* (+5 coooing, +5 shell def)
Legs: CR-LF93A2 (+5 weight, + 5 energy def)
Booster: VULTURE2 (+2 power, +4 accell, +4 heat reduction)
FCS: F73H*
Generator: CR-G84P (+10 output)
Radiator: ANANDA (+10 cooling)
Inside: -none-*
Extension: E82SS2*
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL
Back Unit L: LADON*
Arm Unit R: RA or RA2*
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP
Arm Unit R Hanger: ----
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CODON*, CR-O79L+, GOLGI*, MARISHI

paint: (r/g/b format)

base - 10/25/49
aid - 87/119/125
optional - 145/145/145
detail - 150/23/17
joint - 39/40/39

strategies:

-spam or snipe with ladon.
-use LGL for defensive purposes ONLY, particularly against rushers. lethal when combined with the 1hp
-the ra/ra2 are used at mid or short range in conjuction with the left handgun

note: since i now have 16400+ cooling, i might even consider using the magnolia with this thing.
I'm not sure about a lot of things on this AC. The arms and the head look particularly out of place.

I know you're trying to be original by using the E2 head... but I'll just remind you that your lamer heads are there... beckoning... Tongue

As for the arms, I noticed that you've still got a lot of free weight on this AC (according to our builder). If so, why use the lightest arms available? Why not put on heavier arms that have more defense?

But if you do keep the FG arms, you've also got the option of lowering the A2 legs to the LIZARD... less defense for more speed and relatively the same drain (you'll gain surplus but lose standstill surplus).

Also, I noticed you have the G84P on. As much as I'm a fan of it (tuned to 7,3,0), as cliche as it may sound, I think G91 is still the better option here. You'll run much cooler, allowing you to devote tunes to other things. You'll even go faster. Less refresh though, but it shouldn't be a problem

Also, I question the need for the SS2 on this design. Since the side shields only work at 90-degree angles, you won't find much use for them because quads already have some of the highest turning stats in the game and it's really unlikely that you'll be flanked. You can put some other extension, or no extensions at all

As for your weapons, they're really up to you, but I would suggest another arm rifle, such as the R2. I'd also suggest a bigger left arm weapon such as the NIX especially because the UA isn't allowed to have hangered weapons in most tournaments.

Lastly, I'm not sure but I think your posted ops exceeds the capacity of the UA.

Hope that helps.
oh yeah i forgot to take out the kissyoh. i copy/pasted the frame parts from page 3 and i was working off memory as always, so pardon me. Big grin thanks for pointing that out.

i was thinking about the ss2 and the 84p. well, i couldn't stand having an empty extension slot so i just had to put that thing in there for my own comfort, hehehe. although, i was considering using the jiren with the g91, just in case i wanted my energy gauge back up quick if i run into trouble. ams extensions are kinda pointless because the UA seems to have decent interception ability, plus the frame is pretty nimble thanks to my decision of underweighing by using the fg arms (Big grin).

i'm too far away from any tourney, so there's no reason to lose the hangered wraith hehehe. but if i would lose both, i'd go with the nix as you suggested or perhaps the 69h (if used at the appropriate conditions, it could last the entire round).

thanks man.
Head: CR-H84E2 (+3 shell def, +7 energy def)
Core: CR-C83UA (+4 cooling, +3 solid def, +3 energy def)
Arms: FG* (+5 coooing, +5 shell def)
Legs: CR-LF93A2 (+5 weight, + 5 energy def)
Booster: VULTURE2 (+2 power, +4 accell, +4 heat reduction)
FCS: VOLUTE*
Generator: CR-G84P (+10 output)
Radiator: ANANDA (+10 cooling)
Inside: -MEDUSA*
Extension: ----*
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL
Back Unit L: LADON
Arm Unit R: RA2*
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP
Arm Unit R Hanger: ----
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H

made a few changes. i finally mustered all the instestinal fortitude i needed to drop the side shields. yay! Big grin

370 kph and quite nimble.