Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:50 AM
Music you're currently listening to...
I listen to a lot of R&B from Usher, chris brown, ne yo, justin bieber, Rihanna and etc.

By the way, I'm looking for Confessions- usher cd,one with My boo song.. If anyone has one, hit me up and I'll buy it from you =)
Anything by Tenpei Sato and Kota Hoshino, like My Comrade and Pray For The Power.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I love to listen a electronic music when I'm playing or doing other stuff, I have several online radios with good shows and music, I mostly listen to trance but when I'm playing ACV and I'm not using a mic then I love to listen Happy Hardcore music or Drum & Bass (mostly liquid or jazz D&B) both styles are totally win and mix very well with ACV.
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
Current gasoline for making ACV emblems and doing speedpainting. Still preferred some of their older tracks though, but this should still do anyway I guess.

Holy shit, thanks Goat for that channel. Lots of fuel music for creativity and others.
Gentlemen, Drum and Bass.

I have to say though, nice FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MV.
I'm happy to see that most ppl here loves Drum and Bass! here's my contribution!

[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
Doomsday is better. The Pinakel of DnB....

Because the plan definitely cannot fail.
Aaaand we're back to Freddie Mercury. Dat bass.

Hip Hop ginawang metal

You could say that the first half is now the official background music in my room. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Fuels the all-night gaming ownage sessions.

For those moments when you have a "don't even think of messing with me" scowl on your face. Perfect for when you need to tell people to fuck off.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epic Vocaloid Music Videos AppleHead 59 85,512 07-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  nowisee (Music Series) Lord_Leperman 0 3,084 11-14-2015, 05:37 PM
  Video Game Music NiX 50 61,370 12-06-2013, 09:07 AM
  Official Music Video Thread Sforza 49 68,277 04-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Video Game Music help Saika Darkmoon 2 5,451 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Local Music NiX 17 22,096 02-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Massive Final Fantasy and Xeno- Music Compilation Post Sforza 9 12,460 10-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Music Genre Mashups AppleHead 0 3,843 05-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Last Post: AppleHead