Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:14 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
wow! just awesome O_O it looks like actual weathered metal
IIRC Serene/Nerese is working on something similar as well. Can't wait to see the results.
Quick update on Arch_Angel's AC commissions.

Final weapons loadout on the AA Custom plus a bit of touching up of the paint scratches and chipping.
[Image: AAcustomweapons.jpg]

Completed model of the FoxEye with some light weathering done on it. I opted to not go for the heavily scratched look i did on the first kit as, in my opinion, Jack-O never really did anything significant during the events of LR to warrant his AC being even moderately battle damaged. Well, except for the final missions where his left arm got torn off. AA didn't really want that kind of look on his plamo so light drybrushing was enough for this one. Due to the color scheme of the AC, the weathering doesn't really show up that well on camera, though it is easily discernible in person.
[Image: FoxEyeweathered.jpg]

The UL lightweight, with some seamlines filled in and the preferred weapon set-up as requested by the client. Painting for this one to be done (hopefully) on my next day-off. Color scheme to be used is similar to WAR MACHINE!!!
[Image: ULprepaint.jpg]

And while working on AA's stuff, i finally managed to squeeze in a bit of work on the ReZEL i started in December of last year. Instead of the dark-blue-on-blue of the original MS, i used my personal silver-with-black-trim color scheme for this one. The MS itself is done (kinda thinking of redoing some of the decals) although i'm still planning to switch the beam rifle for a modified beam cannon taken from either the WZ's scrapped buster rifles or the SF's railguns.
[Image: ReZELcustom.jpg]

And while i'm busy doing other people's model kits, my own build pile of unassembled stuff to work on goes neglected. Facepalm
[Image: foxbuildpile.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Damn fine weathering work you've done there, sir. Gentleman
That Arch Angel is looking seriously good.

edit: Requesting for sharper pictures! :3
Yeah. Seems like the weathering made it look like it was built from steel.

No, I'm not talking about arch_angel, not that trollbait!
(03-17-2011, 07:04 PM)NiX Wrote: That Arch Angel is looking seriously good.

edit: Requesting for sharper pictures! :3

Yeah, sorry bout that. Probably time to get a new camera or at least a tripod.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I think you just need a better light source.
Either a better light source, more light sources or just a more natural light source. Happy
WAR MACHINE!!!

[Image: ULwarmachine02.jpg]

Minor update on AA's stuff. Assembly and painting of the main body is finally done. Will move on to weathering next.
Geronimo!! War destroyer!
Magiging bakal din yan! BAKAL!!!
BELIEVE~!

I wish I had that many model kits. Can't wait to get a job in five years <_<
No pics. I'm working on Archangel's Fascinator and SL boy.
Also, on Fox's Wing Zero Custom. I already finished its butter knife.

Fox, the Gatling guns for 'wAr mAtsing' is sealed and finished. Awating next KB.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(04-18-2011, 10:30 AM)Serene Wrote: Fox, the Gatling guns for 'wAr mAtsing' is sealed and finished. Awating next KB.

So that was the niggling feeling i've been getting that i forgot to finish something in Tagaytay. I totally forgot about those guns. Blink