Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:17 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
happy birthday Jake!!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant:

Ugh, everyone's been getting lonely on this "FB is going to end at March 15 ZOMFGHURR!". I guess most people don't check their sources well. -_-
(01-09-2011, 12:42 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Ugh, everyone's been getting lonely on this "FB is going to end at March 15 ZOMFGHURR!". I guess most people don't check their sources well. -_-

YES! Wait.. what? O__O

Happy Birthday Sforza! Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
rant: headache from tinsy amount of sleep, coming to work super late and finding out theres only one person at work from my team. excuse nung isa binabantayan nya raw sa hospital yung utol nya dahil inopera. talaga lang ha? eh bakit hindi man lang nagtext hours or the day before para magpaalam. emailed the asst. ops mgr regarding the issue (lagi na lang kasing ganito)

rave: watching k-on!! on my other monitor while working XD

rant/rave: MHP3rd on the PSP.
Thanks for the greets Big grin

(01-09-2011, 09:12 AM)Fox Wrote: Happy Birthday, Sforza! May you live long and your collection of audio paraphernalia prosper. Big grin

Audio paraphernalia is an evil thing Ninja Dun get suckered into it Domo
Happeh b-day to my old friend's cousin (Sforza) LOL

Rant:
REFRIGERATOR IS BROKEN DDDD:

Edit:
I just remembered I got beaten in a spar with a 12 year old yesterday >__>

Well, at least it was the coach's daughter XD;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
2011, please be an awesome year for me. Fill it with good memories that I'd want to remember.
^You have to make the year awesome yourself LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Belated Happy Bday SFORZA!
(01-10-2011, 01:45 PM)wildheart Wrote: Belated Happy Bday SFORZA!

Thanks! Smile
Jake happy brithday jake, lets have a party and eat some moar!!!!!!!
101 Zen Stories

Ryokan devoted his life to the study of Zen. One day he heard that his nephew, despite the admonitions of relatives, was spending his money on a courtesan. Inasmuch as the nephew had taken Ryokan's place in managing the family estate and the property was in danger of being dissipated, the relatives asked Ryoken to do something about it.

Ryokan had to travel a long way to visit his nephew, whom he had not seen for many years. The nephew seemed pleased to meet his uncle again and invited him to remain overnight.

All night Ryokan sat in meditation. As he was departing in the morning he said to the young man: "I must be getting old, my hand shakes so. Will you help me tie the string of my straw sandal?"

The nephew helped him willingly. "Thank you," finished Ryokan, "you see, a man becomes older and feebler day by day. Take good care of yourself." Then Ryokan left, never mentioning a word about the courtesan or the complaints of the relatives. But, from that morning on, the dissipations of the nephew ended.

(just read this a while ago... reminds me of the times i was irritated with my father before and a friend told me a similar thing)

Rave - Yesterday, i was able to get my very own tame racing driver. Yes, that's correct, my very own, personal, tame racing driver, who farmed credits for me in GT5 yesterday by grinding races. A lot of credits.

Admittedly, not much is known about him. Some say he sees in binary, is half cyborg, hunts tyrannosaurs on weekends, once punched an elephant (and it's mahout) to the ground, appears on high-denomination bank notes in South Africa, always faces magnetic north, pees hydraulic fluid when he goes to the john, sleeps upside down like a bat, and is illegal in seventeen states and most of the territories.

His breath smells of cordite, he has a speedometer and rev counter where a wristwatch should be, he was Rubens Barrichello's roommate in boarding school, his tongue is made of Snickers, Reese's and Kisses, he was officially the last king of Zanzibarland, he has a house on the planet Mercury, his left nipple is the shape of the Nürburgring, and he is terrified of traffic cops.

His footsteps sound like shifting gears, his lungs are supercharged, Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" plays whenever he shows up, that his testicles are twin NOS cylinders, that his snore makes the same sound as a '97 Toyota Supra RZ, his skull is made of solid titanium, that when he brakes hard, coolant fluid comes out of his nose, his eyes make a sound like a misfiring system when he blinks. All we know is — he's called the Mark.

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-10-2011, 04:50 PM)Fox Wrote: Post.

Awesome. Salute

Rave:
My third year in college starts today, and this is perfect to set the mood:

Rant:
Looks like I'll not get back to Asia this year afterall, better late than never I suppose. Shock

Edit: Now how do I embed the music without the video with the new system?
Rant: Just been told by BDO that they disabled PayPal access for their debit card to upgrade security. Damn, and i was going to register for one earlier. Ermm

Rave: Got my DS repaired - the L/R buttons are finally responding as they should. Yay! More Rune Factory 3!

Rave: I finally have a PSP. The unit's in near pristine condition - the buttons are barely used and responsive,the analog handles like it's brand-new, and the chassis only has a couple of minor scratches. All for 7k. Peacewalker, Valkyria Chronicles 2, and MHP3 were loaded up asap.

(Minor) Rant: WTF? It had a Taylor Swift theme when I got it. Already purgefied by the shop technician, and will be sticking with defaults until I find a Gundam Unicorn theme.

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]