Current time: 06-28-2024, 02:45 PM
Only in the Philippines...
Sa UM ba yan?
We have special Engrish...It's probably called Inggalish <.<
[Image: 129201945575138961.jpg]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
HAM BURJER!
What if.........open a nice BURJER JOINT but name it BURJER....'kain tayo sa BURJER masarap doon'.....
maybe someday.
BURGER,,,,,,,,JOINT.....

hmmmm,.... (O_O)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
The "burjer" thing... well, that's a bit old at this point. It's the other items on the menu that are just mind-boggling.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hahaha putlong tunog titi haha
Abalos did that burjer thing already.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g-jhjBJ_IZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g-jhjBJ_IZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Lol madalas kong napapansin yan sa mga matatanda LOL
Don't forget the picha pie!
LOL LOL LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(06-14-2010, 11:23 AM)Fox Wrote: The "burjer" thing... well, that's a bit old at this point. It's the other items on the menu that are just mind-boggling.

My attempt at translation:

Putlong = Footlong (sandwich?)
Ham burjer = Hamburger
Chiz burjer = Cheeseburger
Hamen chiz = Ham and cheese
Hamen egg = Ham and egg
Burjer w/egg = Burger with egg
Burjer w/egg en chiz = Burger with egg and cheese
Dobol patties = Double patties
Egg sandwits w/chiz = Egg sandwiches with cheese

All generic names, although I can't tell if the name explains what the product is since I have not been to that joint or even the Philippines in fact... Hmmmm street foods... Drool
Hahaha you got it perfectly right. In the case of that sign, I'm not sure if it's deliberately for the lulz or if our engish proficiency has just sunk to a new low.
**SUNKING TO THE NEW LEVEL......LEVEL UP!** (-_____- )
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
In fairness, tama yung spelling nya sa Patties. Kasi baka maging patis.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Wow kung spelling test to ang score nya 0.5/10