Current time: 09-21-2024, 08:50 AM
Introductions cheche bureche
Since I've been around RR for a little while now, I felt like I should properly introduce myself to everyone.
Akala mo nagiintroduce yourself si gago sa first day of school, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Real Name: JM Locsin (no hindi po ako related kay Angel Locsin)
Internet Name: Miss Retsuko
Nicknames: Retsuko/Retsu, JM, Angel Locsin (unless malakas talaga trip niyo bahala ka dyan)
Birthday: January 12th

Interests and stuff!
Hobbies: Digital Art (Mainly character design), Writing/Worldbuilding, Photography, Video Editing, Voice Acting (I'm dogshit) Game Dev (Trying to learn)
Games: Armored Core 6/For Answer (Haven't played ACFA but I like the OST), Guilty Gear Strive, Tekken 8/Tag 2, NFS Heat/Carbon, Ghost of Tsushima, Honkai: Star Rail
Music: Sobrang mixed talaga yung taste ko, pero I like alternate rock, heavy metal, K-Pop (unironically), J-Pop/J-Rock, OPM and R&B
Movies/TV: Gomburza, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Tokyo Drift, DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, Jojo, Initial D

Hailing from the depths of artist and fighting game hell is me, Miss Retsuko! Self-proclaimed flexible multimedia artist and fighting game god /j
Taga-Pilipinas ako pero like, I speak English way more often. I sometimes don't know certain slang so ig you guys can reverse my age and call me a lola HAHAHAHA
While I may be a new gen player, I genuinely love Armored Core 6 for it's story and visuals, as well as the great community! Hopefully as I stick around more, I get to know everyone better ^^
"Coffee lover ka pero wala kang lover haha"

Fun facts about me or smthn:
- Diagnosed with ASD
- Vice President and sometimes Acting President of BYTES, my school's gaming/game dev club
- Concept Artist for a game called Risk of Fail
- Semi-competitive GGST player
- Currently working on a worldbuilding project that was created when I was a kid
- Aspiring character designer and worldbuilder
Welcome to the forums! Since active ka naman sa Discord OK na. Lol
welcome to the boards \o/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions: The Original Thread Grim 1,779 2,363,227 09-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan