The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Exteel (PC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
strawhat_luffy Wrote:Anyone in favor of a RR Clan?

I think most of us are waiting for SC2 or D3 instead. We can play together there.
Im staying away from MMOs already >_<
well, in case anyone feels like joining, I've created my own clan Lunaria, search it on the Exteel website to join. I'm EvangelEA on there.

also, for anyone that feels like playing again, the just patched it up and have added 4 new weapons and 4 new skills, along with more coming along soon. a lot of the older weps are coming down in price too.
Aren't we IP blocked, iirc?
Not really, actually I just logged in and I can still play the game, not planning on continuing any further though.
It seems Iam Interactive brought it here in SE Asia, Open Beta starts on May 19
http://exteel.iam-interactive.com/
It is in CBT iirc.

Waiting for it to go OB. Hope it's still F2P
(05-17-2009, 09:50 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]It is in CBT iirc.

It'll be always F2P, in exchange for having premium-based items.
(05-17-2009, 09:50 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]It is in CBT iirc.

Yep tomorrow
will the clan system be working tomorrow?
(05-18-2009, 05:45 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]will the clan system be working tomorrow?
Dunno, haven't seen a word yet about it
yeah! OBT starts today! more info here
WOW, I just had my @$$ handed over in my first 3 games. It doesn't feel much like armored core, but it does have some of it's elements.

Anyway, I always get myself kicked out of the room because of my slow pc lol Good game IMO
*sigh* exteel's tiring...

oh btw... my call sign in exteel SEA is Orifiel.. just in case you see me online...

if anyone's playing.. please post your names...
so that i can warn you in case you got in our room...

we.. uhm... don't lose much... XD
Wow that durability thing is a real turn off. it will force you to spend talaga.
free to play nga, but you wont get far if you dont spend on new parts & maintain
old parts -_-
Pages: 1 2 3 4