The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Exteel (PC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for the review Goat. Now I can get back to focusing on my stuff. Tongue
I don't mean to sound stupid(or the one that never reads), but where the bloody hell can I download this?! I tried the official links in this thread, but cant find where to download the game.. need something new to install ir in da shop.
Register at https://secure.plaync.com/cgi-bin/quickStart.pl?game=xt

Download the game at ftp://ftp.exteel.com

Just get the client, you don't need to bother clicking the two folders below in order to play the game.
Nice! Thanks for the link! Big grin

I'll probably have my friend check this out so he can dl it, then I'll leech it off him >Smile j/k
Thanx for that goat, will try as soon as I finish downloading this.
I played it most of the day yesterday it's a really fun game.

Callsign: Ellinika

if anyone wants to play a game, I should be here till about 12, maybe 1.

btw, if you see a guy named Deatonis, try to make friends with him. he's a really good player, and helps a lot of the noobies.
Curious... Methinks i'll give this one a spin.
Mine's still Goatling btw, as always. Big grin
Goatling Wrote:Mine's still Goatling btw, as always. Big grin

lmao, earlier today I thought I noticed one of the pilots as "Goatling"

turned out it was "Ghosting" Sad oh well...
Goat, paano ba mag register sa Exteel?

It says it's not available here...
No idea, you're supposed to be able to register in one of the links I posted here.

It isn't probably F2P anymore. You could try this link out, but you'll probably need a Master Account (bullshit) in order to make the Game Account (fucking bullshit).

Who knows anyway, just try it out. =,-
I've been there...
Kaso wala pa rin...
Exteel is free* to play! Click here on how you can get in on the action.

that's straight from the FAQs page. but Goatling's right, you have to make a Master Account before making the game account(I think...it's been a while.)
This game is awesome!! not as good as AC ut good enuff to kill time once ACFE comes out here on states.
They've added some new things since I stopped playing. Apparently, you can create Clans now.

Anyone in favor of a RR Clan?
Pages: 1 2 3 4