The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: post your accomplishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
my only accomplishment in this game that I believe no one else can do is beating Crow in 14.73 seconds in the EX Arena.

anyone else care to share what they've done?

EDIT: I also have another. Blading/Waving Internecine Zinny. with the blade arms. and I depleted her ammo. and I had 40 AP left.
I'm not sure this is an actual accomplishment but I can defeat a computer in around 1 minute *dead*
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+Feb 18 2007, 10:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ Feb 18 2007, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm not sure this is an actual accomplishment but I can defeat a computer in around 1 minute *dead* [/quote:9799207d5c]
???
i'm claim to be one of the few people who can blend style and function together

*double fingers* LOL
Let me see...
I managed to make one of the most unpredictable AC's...
Accomplishment ba yun?
<span style='color:yellow'>Kicked Napoleon's ass with the automatic rifle and the moonlight w/out plus enhancements 'cause I played the First AC game in japanese and my ACPP and ACMoA's english, though I doubt that I could do that again. I did it when I was a kid and I'm trying to do it again but I always ended up gettin' fcked by his FINGER and those dual GERYON3s even with plus enhancements. (I forgot the name of the ACMoA version, so I had to put name it with the LR version.) Besides, it's not me who could only do it. There're a lot of dudes who could do that.</span>

<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Feb 18 2007, 10:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Feb 18 2007, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->???[/quote:c76c981e88]
<span style='color:yellow'>That comment is delightfully disturbing and confusing. Big grin

...</span>
My accomplishments in AC are:

150 gold ranks in NB

136% achievements in LR

finished the whole route without changing set up on LR

finished Zinaida route with just PIXIE3 machine gun and LB2 laser blade

defeated ZinaidaV2 using PIXIE3 1 macine gun,1 E2 EO,and finishing LB2 blade within 25 sec(that was only twice)

Defeated 3 NEXT ACs online AC4(yes,3 vs 1.that only happened once but I'm proud of it)

My achievements outside is:

Able to stay up without sleeping for 3 days(after tht I took a nap for 18 hours Roll eyes )

I think I'm the youngest kid who already have a potential wife(I'm 18,this was really hard LOL )

ate the whole Mcdonald's menu within a day

fell 2 stories stairs rolling but still alive

have over 200 bruised bones but I'm still functioning well

And I got shot by a gun on the head but still alive

but of course that was a toy gun LOL
to those asking...

Time limit of 1 minute;get rid of the enemy AC within 1 minute

(I'm confused by me grammar)
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Feb 18 2007, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Feb 18 2007, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think I'm the youngest kid who already have a potential wife(I'm 18,this was really hard&nbsp; LOL&nbsp; ) [/quote:1e108177aa]
Blink

Quote:fell 2 stories stairs rolling but still alive
Blink

Quote:have over 200 bruised bones but I'm still functioning well
Blink

If you're 18, you're not a kid anymore. Haha.

...aaand of course, in typical RR fashion, I'm kinda steering this thread out of its original context, lol. So let me bring it back:

Similar to Goatling, finished Necron of ACTongueP using only an MG and the Moonlight. No plus. I forgot which gun I was using.

Now that I think about it, that's not really something no one else can do, but ehh...
Yeah...
No longer a kid...
Nosebleed You're a goat now~
Joke.

Other Accomplishments:

A few months ago I've been trying to beat my personal record of defeating daemon in 21 seconds.
my best time is 19s.
Ooops,I meant I'm 16,it's hard to type with the PS3 controller
finished the master arena of MoA without firing a shot ...gg
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 19 2007, 09:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 19 2007, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> finished the master arena of MoA without firing a shot ...gg [/quote:ea22147d48]
Nice. Did you use the parking lot level?
Minefield yan...
LOL Daya~!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5