The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: post your accomplishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
couldn't LX do it too if you hit him on every shot?
Well, nung sinabi ko to sa ACO, they told me I was a braggart Tongue

Here are My accomplishments:
150 golds NB
1110 wins/0 losses arena in NB

136% completion LR
Defeated super airbone pulverizer using only ELF3, 9 consecutive times but dunno how many times I won using ELF3 against it.
Defeated super airborne pulverizer within 2-3 hits using NIOH.
Defeated super airborne pulverizer using RPX only dunno how many times since this also were I started practising Rockets.
Flawless wins from leviathans using a blade.
Defeated Uber Zinaida using Rockets (only once hehe Tongue *shame*).

I kinda do these things when Im not on kai...

This is also how I manage to pilot my fun-to-play AC, Phantom.
Nice list Ethermaster. This makes me want to travel to Makati and play a few rounds with you. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Mar 6 2007, 08:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Mar 6 2007, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->couldn't LX do it too if you hit him on every shot?[/quote:e6075b0181]
I dunno, I'll try it later since the bastard's AC emphasizes EN defense.
Quote:150 golds NB
1110 wins/0 losses arena in NB

136% completion LR
Defeated super airbone pulverizer using only ELF3, 9 consecutive times but dunno how many times I won using ELF3 against it.
Defeated super airborne pulverizer within 2-3 hits using NIOH.
Defeated super airborne pulverizer using RPX only dunno how many times since this also were I started practising Rockets.
Flawless wins from leviathans using a blade.

Lol,Bastard just copied my list of acheivements right before I post them No no
I lost to Danger/Wasp.

No one can lose to him.

That is an outstanding achievement.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+Mar 6 2007, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ Mar 6 2007, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I lost to Danger/Wasp.

No one can lose to him.

That is an outstanding achievement. [/quote:b64607372c]
We do have something in common ... Woot
LOL.

No one can actually do it. LOL

No one would want to lose to Danger.

Hey, I lost to Little Bear once, and he mailed me something like he was not expecting to win lol.
lol it was my first time fighting an AI AC with the analog controls ... as you see the results didn't fare well... gotta practice
Quote: ol,Bastard just copied my list of acheivements right before I post them

Well if your offending I won't care Just don't think your not the only one who could do that. And btw, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR POST YET!! LOL, I've got determined to do these after I've eaten Heavenflame's dust in a blade combat... And also, This is the only way I train myself against kai... And as to manifest expertise, I'm trying to create ACs with more weapon diversity aside from dual-guns and OB since they give me more fun and tactics... Jason>=( >=( >=( >=(
It's just ok for to be called a braggart but never a bastard!..

Still remembering when I started doing this accomplishments, my first records were 14 losses to pluvi for 1 win with elf3 and gradually came over it ...
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ol,Bastard just copied my list of acheivements right before I post them
<!--QuoteBegin-Ethermaster+Mar 8 2007, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ethermaster @ Mar 8 2007, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well if your offending I won't care Just don't think your not the only one who could do that. And btw, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR POST YET!! [/quote:3fcf350f1f][/quote:3fcf350f1f]
Clarifying: ravenflau most likely misread Goatling's post after yours dude. He though you and Goatling had already played a few rounds. He thought he saw Bert call you bastard, and he just followed suit.

You didn't seem offended, so that's good.

Just to let people know: we do have rules here, and rule number 1 says respect. No name calling until you personally know the person. Or until you think he's OK with it. Tongue
Quote:Well if your offending I won't care Just don't think your not the only one who could do that. And btw, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR POST YET!! LOL, I've got determined to do these after I've eaten Heavenflame's dust in a blade combat... And also, This is the only way I train myself against kai... And as to manifest expertise, I'm trying to create ACs with more weapon diversity aside from dual-guns and OB since they give me more fun and tactics... jason.gif

Still remembering when I started doing this accomplishments, my first records were 14 losses to pluvi for 1 win with elf3 and gradually came over it ...

Calm down dog,I'm not offending you or anything,just called you bastard coz I feel like we're close friends already.I mean we are both RR ravens so mas mabuti kung mag murahan tayo ng walang galitan Big grin
Ah, ganun ba Shock ... Sowee, Stressed lang ako ngaun dahil sa college work Unsure kya medyo mainit ulo... (Pahiya tuloy ako)...

I just have a history with the word bastard...
Now why did I start calling AIs as bastards? Big grin

Yay another achievement:
Got my uncle owned with an OB+parry blade attack lol. Looks like my uncle's rusty lolololol.

EDIT:
It'd be fine, or probably even better if someone calls me a bastard. LOL
Quote:It'd be fine, or probably even better if someone calls me a bastard

BASTARD Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5