The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Transformers the Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(06-27-2009, 08:08 PM)Aruren Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it recently too.

Not too hot about the new black autobots, they were like sooo stereotyped. And the only thing they served for was accidentally finding the tomb thing. However the old man was pretty cool.

If you are either:
1. A Transformers purist.
2. Somebody who likes to analyze, make sense or just generally look for something wrong in something (generally the plot for this case)

You will not enjoy the movie that much.

However if you like:
1. Robots
2. God of War
3. Megan Fox
4. Bumblebee's radio-talk.

You are likely to enjoy the movie.

Overall: If you want to see some pretty hardcore action that isn't dependent on enemies shooting each other, or is very interested to see something freakin' cool and doesn't really pay too much attention to certain details, Transformers 2 is your movie. It even has a healthy mix of comedy and maybe a l'il romance that men can probably bear given that Megan Fox is given more camera time for such scenes.

For me, some parts were just really hard to bear. But overall I liked it because Bumblebee is still awesome.

I guess, I'll be waiting for Iron Man 2 then...
nerese, just watch it man. ul be missing a lot.
its still great in its own right a lot of good scenes and besides 2 hours and 30 mins of film time helps but yeah its not the best around. It actually felt like spiderman; 3 long but still lacking XX.

damn I wanted to see more of Jetfire specially when he was at his peak to bad he died Chair

and the jar jar bots are really sucky at least they somehow took out some chunks of devastator.

and incidentally RAILGUN FTW!!!!

sideswipe was cool but didnt seem to get much attention strange as the other car he killed in the beginning was said tobe sideways lol

man the movie suggests that decepticons can mass produce as there was at portrayed by the appearance of black out again as other supposedly dead and the presence of multiple copies of constructicons cheats! to bad no more energon for them hmmm maybe they'll start making more like in the tv series XP

and lastly people say megatron grow stronger after his revival (heck his revived form was supposed to be called galvatron but turned down for the benefit of the general public =/) but ... come on optimus kicked his ass only winning on a 3 on 1 fight and that was before the jetfire upgrade sheesh guess now that prime diced a lot of chunks from him his relegated to his hand gun transformation XD

and if and when they make transformers 3 I only request the appearance of 7 bots; the 5 aerialbots, metroplex, and OMEGA SUPREME Rock on
Hey, Megatron was able to turn into his tank mode in this one, wasn't he?
yup and it flies too strange as he supposedly can still turn into his jet form XD

found this two while im on my Transformers reading fit

[Image: 20090626ravage.png]

[Image: 20050207a.gif]
i want "ME GRIMLOK"!!! Dinobots for luz!
Senseless action and epic robot battles the way I like it.

I didn't like how Sector 7 thongs beat Devastator so easily. And, the Decepticons seemed weaker this time around, or Optimus Prime got really good at killing bots between the first and second movie.

Paradrop-ping autobots, face ripping, and the original voice-over of Soundwave FTW!

Hopefully omega supreme and unicron/primus comes out in the next movie.
And as usual, all the other Autobots seem useless. -_-
I think that in the first film, the prime vs megatron matchup was one-sided in favor of megatron because prime wasn't able to go all out(they fought in a heavily populated area....one good sample of all out was when he killed bonecrusher in seconds) whilst in this film, well, he went all out indeed and pwned.
(06-29-2009, 10:01 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]And as usual, all the other Autobots seem useless. -_-

And all other extra Decepticons (especially the generic ones). The more useful ones were the small bots.
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.o...weekend-ap

not related:

i didnt really like how they made megatron and the decepticons so weak in this film, i mean..... in the last film, the autobots were running away from who????

Megatron.......

and the last film is telling the viewers that megatron is really dangerous and all especially with his line..... "I am MEGATRON"
another good one to come out is sky lynx but now that's just imba XD
Kala ko nga may sky lynx nung nakita kong may concorde eh. XD
lol if they placed him on this movie they really would have had to nerf him good considering devastator was the only combiner at the time XD

I bet Soundwave's gonna get more air time next movie lol if so then blaster should appear too XD

really wondering what will happen next.
i still would like to see dinobots.......
Transformers episode 10 - War of the Dinobots part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPsAUqaBR8

One of my favorite episodes...Soundwave on a stealth mission himself...."brain scanned" the dinobots and lulz @ their logic systems. Megatron was fuking scared to fight the dinobots, he resorted to talking to them instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7