The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Transformers the Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh stop posting quotes. I haven't watched the movie yet. I plan on watching it today, just waiting for my friends to come here.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

i loved that part! The decepticons sound like extremists.
The focus is on the autobots mostly.

SPOILERS

Just wondering... diba pinagbabaril ng mga A10 si Scorponok tapos bumalik siya sa lupa, did they show what happened to him after that? Di ko napansin eh. Tongue
I just realized Starscream was able to escape and that Optimus prime didn't use his sword when he had a chance in close quarters against Megatron lol
Quote:I just realized Starscream was able to escape and that Optimus prime didn't use his sword when he had a chance in close quarters against Megatron lol

1. he's calling for backup. i doubt it'd be for megatron's sake though.

2. well, megatron is hell of a lot stronger than bonecrusher. prime never had the chance to stick one to him because he's getting knocked around a lot.

Quote:Just wondering... diba pinagbabaril ng mga A10 si Scorponok tapos bumalik siya sa lupa, did they show what happened to him after that? Di ko napansin eh. Tongue

dunno know. scorps just probably hiding somewhere after taking a really serious beating.

i also didn't notice what happened to barricade. Big grin

Hahah they'll all probably be back for the sequel. Wink And they better get those flames off of Prime next time.
According to rumors, that there is a part 2 of it Unsure and baka sa part 2 ay bumalik si Starsream as the leader of the Decepticons, and with some new ones.

and akala ko yung aircraft carrier na pinakita ay isa rin transformer.

Quote:Just wondering... diba pinagbabaril ng mga A10 si Scorponok tapos bumalik siya sa lupa, did they show what happened to him after that? Di ko napansin eh.

di lang yung mga A10 pati na rin yung eroplano na may 4 na engines ay pinagbabaril din ng isang type of shell.

Quote:Bakit walang trailer si Optimus???

(my first post in this topic)

At least Starscream doesn't scream (literally) unlike before.....

(poor everyone-who's-working-for-that-company...especially concept artists,modelers and animators >_<)
just watched it kanina.
The story was mud pudle deep, but the whole "robots-tranforming-special fx" kept me happy watching everything. Many of the fanboys might chew this film up because of some inacuracies the film portrayed in regards to the original animated series, but in the end I think they'll still apreciate this film for what it is.
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 03, 2007 05:32 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 03, 2007 05:32 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

and akala ko yung aircraft carrier na pinakita ay isa rin transformer.

[/quote:6717463d08]
hmmm I wonder

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_Wave_%28Transformers%29' target='_blank'>maybe its him?</a></span>
OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

OMFG.

Yeah, yeah, I'm late.

Nice eyecandy all throughout the movie. Domo
Just something i look forward 2.
[Image: LHTF2.jpg]
Someone said this image was legit. Hopefully we're getting a more serious movie this time.
J.E_Magog Wrote:Hopefully we're getting a more serious movie this time.

There's always something blockbuster-y about the first film in a series, methinks. They need to sell the stuff. Afterwards they can follow it up with cleaner, more focused seconds and thirds.
Grim Wrote:
J.E_Magog Wrote:Hopefully we're getting a more serious movie this time.

There's always something blockbuster-y about the first film in a series, methinks. They need to sell the stuff. Afterwards they can follow it up with cleaner, more focused seconds and thirds.

Yeah, they really should cut those human parts and make more space for the bots. OMG, Long Haul looks cool.
Part 2 people:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mac_kon5eNA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mac_kon5eNA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7