The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Make an AC for another raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well, I got an extra LR disk since Jordan's moving (Bye), so give me a few hours to get the designs up.
since in here in Pinas na, I can give some few designs, please just give the AC type, and Leg type(Lightweight, Bipedal), and the weapon type.
Pilot Name: Wolftail
AC Name: Jack-O

Head: H07-CRICKET
Core: CR-C84O/UL hanger
Arms: A06-GIBBON2
Legs: CR-LF93A2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MF05-LIMPET
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Back Unit L: CR-WB87GLL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WR98L LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH98GL GRENADE RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

since I'm a lazy bastard, I'll post the tunes/ops/color when I get back, probably Tuesday.
Nice!! anyway sakto ang timing mo, kasi wala me maisip sa AC#2 ko. anyway thanks!!!
since I've got to go to my grandma's for church, I'll try to post beastkiller's AC, Aduaga, later tomorrow...sorry!
Ok since my biped AC has some problems, can anyone make my request,

AC type: middleweight bipedal(A Crest frame, with the U4, or U5)
Weapons on it: Spirit or RL
Colors: Orange with Black, etc.

Well I hope anyone can make this. Salute
X_X dammit, never posted Aduaga...

well, I'll get that up when I back to my dad's house, since I don't have LR or a working ps2 over here.

and J-0, I'll try to get your request too. Happy >_< and the tunes/ops to WolfTail lol...

*is a lazy bastard* LOL
... lol can someone make an AC design for me ... my only request is that its mid weight class, mid ranged with high speed single impact weapons ...
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+September 02, 2007 12:26 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ September 02, 2007 12:26 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ... lol can someone make an AC design for me ... my only request is that its mid weight class, mid ranged with high speed single impact weapons ... [/quote:c79417a762]
will be done.
ty
>_> better give me till tonight guys. I gotta go help a friend of mine.
lol take I year if needed be Im patient XD
>_> maybe not a year, but can you 3 wait till Sunday?

I've got to uh...heh...uh...yeah...

>_< please, no questions asked.
Here's one for Lord Leperman

EYE
EOS
biped A2
FA
VULTURE2 (you'll most probably tune it to 0,0,0,10, which suits this AC great)
F73H
G91
ANANDA
MEDUSA2
GAR
KARURA
HYDRA
RA
RLA

amino, es, kissyoh, L+, codon, r+, marishi

Karura for in-fighting opponents and Hydra for the range game.
---------------------------------

---------------------------------

And here's one for Grim:

S4 2,0,3,5,0
/UL 0,3,4,3,0
SL 0,3,4,3,0
JAGUAR 0,0,7,3,0
GULL 0,0,1,9
F73H
LOTUS 0,8,2
ANANDA 0,0,10
-
GAR2
MT
RA2
RS2
GOLEM
SYLPH
SYLPH

amino, es, ss, kissyoh, l+, codon, r+, marishi

MODE 1: RS2, GOLEM, SYLPH x2 - for larger maps with lots of cover
MODE 2: MT + GAR, SYLPH x2 - for small, open maps or against really fast, pesky ACs.

I know you enjoy using tactical lightweights, and dual sniping is probably as tactical (and challenging) as it gets. Even though you've got two sniper rifles here, don't bother picking shots as you would with the RS. Instead, just use them like stronger dual rifles. They're very difficult to aim with, but the damage dealt is very much worth it especially if you can get a consistent bead.

I threw in mode 2 just in case you end up in Site-S or something.

--------------------------

Oh, and daddy clonezero, sorry lang pumansin sa request mo. I'll try to make one for you next weekend when I get back from the hellhole that is Sta. Mesa.
Mix, Rick, sinubukan niyo na? =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6