The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hard Core Cosplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Why can't I see it?! Whyyy?!?!
Waaahh!!! Bulag!!! LOL
LOL LOL

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na ang ating NAPAKALAKING PABORITONG DAYUHANG MANLALARO NG BINALUTIANG KALOOB-LOOBAN ay sumasali pala sa mga kospley. At sa lahat nang pwede, Pokemon pa!

Ay teka, hindi na nga pala siya ang ating pinakapaboritong dayuhang manlalaro ng binalutiang kaloob-looban. Tongue May DALAWA na nga palang MAS PABORITO pa natin dahil ang dalawang iyon ay NAPAKABAIT, NAPAKAGALANG, AT HINDI MAKIKITID ANG PANANAW.

Isinalin dahil sa pakiusap ni panginoong leperman.

NiX does not forgive.
<!--QuoteBegin-Leperman+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leperman)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->POST[/quote:84f01ce551]
OH SHI- LOL
Goddamnit, I still can't see it. <_<
Bulag Shifty
I get the problem. Imageshack hates my PC. Argh
Every Imageshack image I try to view, it doesn't want to show up.

It's PHOTOBUCKET'S fault!!!!!!!!111
Bulag Shifty
@ravenflau09: WARNING, please use the original RR skin when reading this post.

Asa. Big grin

<span style='color:white'>She-male.</span>

Tongue
Batch 1, too much images sorry.

Heheheheheheheh. Got some new cosplay costumes lol.

Special Forces with Protect Gears. Actually the dudes from the Kerberos Saga.

[Image: jinroh8np.jpg]

LOL Pokemon.

[Image: idhswi.jpg]
[Image: aberracion2ym.gif]

LOL.

LOL Mr. Satan, actually he's not a cosplayer. Just some dude that looked a lot like him.

[Image: champion.jpg]
Batch 2.

LOL I wonder why the japanese are perverts... it looks like cabs is going to be "lucky" lol.

[Image: iori2.jpg]
[Image: iori3.jpg]

Whoa.

[Image: darkelfgatekkeper3ni.jpg]
[Image: wawawawaaaaaaa.jpg]

Yuck.

[Image: sailorgroup.jpg]

[Image: CM64-Fri031.jpg]
Killzone ripped off the style of protect gears i believe.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Mar 14 2007, 09:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Mar 14 2007, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Killzone ripped off the style of protect gears i believe.[/quote:c9241cafbb]
Sad. Isn't it? At first when I didn't know what the Kerberos Saga was, I thought it was also a part of Killzone. Good thing wikipedia cleared my mind about it. Kerberos had many different types of shows including radios lol.

Hey this is from wikipedia lol.

<!--QuoteBegin-Wikipedia+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wikipedia)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Design parallels

The design of the Helghast soldiers appears to be based on the Protect-Gears in Mamoru Oshii's Kerberos saga. The fact that the Kerberos saga is based upon an alternate-history where Germany wins World War II helps accounts for the visual similarity that the Helghast have to the German military. Images of the Last Battalion, a 2005 independent short anime bears strong similarities with both Killzone's CG cutscenes by Axis Animation and the Kerberos saga.

Rico, the toughest of the four main characters, bares remarkable resemblance to Vasquez in Aliens, with the exception of being of the opposite gender. In comparison, both are of Hispanic/Latino descent, both wield heavy machine guns that are held with two hands, both share the same attitudes, and in name, both are remarkably similar.[/quote:c9241cafbb]
[Image: shana.JPG]
Shakugan no Shana(Note: not a shemale)
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 14, 2007 09:35 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 14, 2007 09:35 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Sad. Isn't it? At first when I didn't know what the Kerberos Saga was, I thought it was also a part of Killzone. Good thing wikipedia cleared my mind about it. Kerberos had many different types of shows including radios lol.
[/quote:a66fc19339]
Most japanese come up with the original stuff, but sadly some western media tend to rip off their ideas and it often goes unnoticed. In the case of video games, it all starts with the concept artist. They end up ripping someone else's stuff without realizing it.

Take a look at UKITAKUMUKI's work.
<a href='http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3855012/' target='_blank'>http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3855012/</a>

Then this guy is gayagaya its. Feking cheap.
<a href='http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38226198/?qo=23&q=by%3Atalros&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps' target='_blank'>http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/382261...me+-in%3Ascraps</a>

<span style='color:white'>it is off topic yay</span>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24