The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The Pale Horse asks if how are the caterpillar legs doing in AC4.
everything seems equal,they all have hover ability,tanks can carry Big cannons more easier though.mids are rather weak without speed or proper maneuver,actually,it only needs proper maneuvers,even if it's not that fast,as long as you know QB you're fine with it.

i just learned that there is no EO or orbit cannons here,or rather floating weapons.but the Kojima rifle and cannon are way too strong but low ammunition
Looks like they're aiming for realism in this one...
Wait. Isn't the Kojima your AC's armor?
The Pale Horse's mind is now confused.
Duh... Kojima PARTICLES...
They probably power the rifle as well...
Kojima Technology
A recent breakthrough in engineering that unravels the secrets between Nexts and Normals. Originally developed by Akvavit and Rayleonard, Omer Science Technology replicated their results through independent research shortly thereafter. Thanks to tight data control within the labs of these three companies, the inner workings of Kojima tech remains a black box to outside developers and corporate espionage among the Companies has escalated to a fevered pitch.

Nosebleed Nosebleed Nosebleed
after all this time i've been thinking of Hideo Kojima.....stupid...
<!--QuoteBegin-Pale Horse+Feb 1 2007, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pale Horse @ Feb 1 2007, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The Pale Horse asks if how are the caterpillar legs doing in AC4. [/quote:05c00d11be]
they're ok, i guess. i don't really see too much of them online.
they seem to have the highest ground boosting speed/total AC weight ratio and they come with great defense. bad news is that their turning speed seems to have taken a hit, so they're not too good for close range. you can, however pack more stuff onto them as their max load capacity seems to be considerably high.
that reminds me,VeiSide ,I haven't seen your name on the online list,I'm at the rank 205 or was it 6
hmm... i'll look for my ranking this weekend when i have time to play again.
alright,just send me a message when you're online

EDIT:hey,where the heck are you?I've been online the whole day and can't find you?are you sure that your online Id is VeilsideRV?it sez that only Veilside is the only member that has Veilside on it's name?
what the... actually, it's VeilSideRZ.
it's okay. even if the name was right, you probably won't find me up there at all. the latest 1.20 regulation upgrade was just released a couple of days ago and FROM seems to have reset the standings on the board. i'll have to play more to regain my spot again. Sad

on the bright side, the new upgrade seems to have taken care of the stun problem. looks like the head stability stats were increased. they also reduced the firing rate of some of the rifles slightly. that's good so that some of these rifles won't be like machineguns anymore lol.

energy weapon power was increased... and the ammo on the VTF missiles was reduced as well as the turning speed on some of the missiles. i think EN drain on some of the frame parts was also decreased. rocket ammo was also dramatically increased.

niiiiice.

this is great since these changes are based on player requests and observation of what is abused in online battles. Smile
<!--QuoteBegin-VeilSide+Feb 4 2007, 02:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VeilSide @ Feb 4 2007, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> this is great since these changes are based on player requests and observation of what is abused in online battles. Smile [/quote:de350a652b]
Wow... FromSoft is learning? Blink
I'd like to request something,where should i request? Roll eyes
question wat is the maximum ap sa ac 4
more or less 50thou. mine only ranges to 33thou Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16