The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
By the way,I don't really get it,y do i hav to fight him? and how come the hard mode i seems so impossible to finish!? and Veilside,did you ever finish the mission protect the icebreaker.and can you give me an example of a Gene combo that can allow an AC to boost vertically without consuming EN? I don't think I get it Wacko
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXafq6srHHk' target='_blank'>A winged ac?</a>
it's quite amazing what you can do with AC4.
Wow. What a weapon arm. Reminds me of the gerwalk mode, lol.
what the!? I fought him online,that freak keeps flying around and took me all day just to win the match Chair you should see how it walks,like a chicken LOL all of his ac don't lose EN even when flying,that's the time i wndered how'd he do that,but for some reason he doesn't want to trade designs
<a href='http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=930034&topic=33275108' target='_blank'>http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=33275108</a>

Read the link, that's my question here in AC4.
No one in gamefaqs answered it.

BTW, I'm not elmanPRIME.
I haven't tried yet,but that won't look good Wacko
i wish i was born rich. Big grin

anyway,

baka matutuloy na talaga ako sa dabaw this february. may japeyks na japanese last raven pala ako. imuha na to kung gusto nimo. Shades
Salamat bay, di na baya ko kabalo mudula ug LR,pero kung gus2 ka,demo nlng ta ug AC4 Big grin
I can't understand what you guys are saying.
'Wish I could understand every language. Sad
I said i forgot how to play LR because im too hooked up with AC4,and im asking him if we could play AC4 instead Big grin
Huh? Is AC4 like totally a new game? Like, the gameplay or the techniques there are 100% different?
Quote:The NEXT Republic doesn't sound too good. The Raven Republic is where it's at, lol. Tongue
actually, have you seen <a href='http://www.sega.com/gamesite/armoredcore4/' target='_blank'>Sega's official AC4 page</a>?

Quote:<span style='colorWhistleed'>Raven</span>
Common name for a mercenary AC pilot after the widespread use of Normals in battle began. Their high degree of specialization and the impressive power of their crafts represented the chaotic era in which they fought. Now, after the close of the National Dismantlement War, however, most Ravens have been forced to become lackeys of the Companies and patrol the Colonies for next to nothing, or give their all to independent armed groups. Their current struggle to survive is a far cry from the glory they once held as the unchallenged masters of the battlefield in the days before the advent of Next technology.
ouch. even if there is no connection between AC4 and previous games... that's still actually kinda sad there. Sad

Quote:<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXafq6srHHk' target='_blank'>A winged ac?</a>
it's quite amazing what you can do with AC4.
indeed. those are the missile weapon arms (wings?). fun stuff.

Quote:....If you leave your AC standing still during a mission, will it still "do the robot" like it does in past games?
kind of. but it's actually useful now. you don't ahve to stop moving, but if you stop firing for a few seconds, the arms will lower and will automatically reload the magazine of whatever weapon you're using at the time. useful so you won't get caught with like 2 rounds left in your machinegun's clip in a bad situation.

Quote:Huh?&nbsp; Is AC4 like totally a new game?&nbsp; Like, the gameplay or the techniques there are 100% different?
more like 95%. Smile

Quote:can you give me an example of a Gene combo that can allow an AC to boost vertically without consuming EN?
try the MAXWELL generator. it's my favorite at the moment.
for your boosters try these:

MB107-POLARIS
LB-HOGIRE
AB-HOLOFERNES
LINSTANT/O

if you still can't boost vertically, your AC must have some serious energy drain. it will drain slightly if you boost vertically + any direction, but straight up shouldn't be a problem. it's easy to abuse the side QB with my setup, so if that seems to be the case for you, just use the HOGIRE side boosters instead and it won't be so bad.
<!--QuoteBegin-Pale Horse+Jan 31 2007, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pale Horse @ Jan 31 2007, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Huh? Is AC4 like totally a new game? Like, the gameplay or the techniques there are 100% different? [/quote:856e5d9177]
yes,one didn't change,it's still a third person shooter game Big grin boost hops don't work anymore coz the acs are heavy even for light weights,overboost can be use like forever as long as you have enough en,also lighs and heavys seems to be the dominating ACs,mids seems a little useless,but maybe someday they`ll rise to be the dominating once again
I'm getting a NEW top-of-the-line PS3 for only $300 USD.

Aside from that, when is AC4 coming-out in the Americas? Sorry if I missed the release date somehwere along this topic.
Cool,when you get online,add me as your friend Big grin my online name is Ryudo_kamiya .by the way ac4 is coming out march on america,but if you want the import version,order at play-asia.com,it's cheap
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16