The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Pilot Locations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

State: California

County: Alameda (Bay Area)

City: Livermore (or) Pleasanton
outside of the 88% of the people that are from the Phillipines (rough estimate lol) I am from North Carolina

City: Muntinlupa

Town: Alabang

Tongue
i'm from philippines davao city,the "fruit of flower basket of the philippines"

also known as the "land of promise" Clapping
Tondo, Manila in the Philippines...
Our town has the reputaion of being -bad-...
Fortunately, there are places much worse than here...
It's peaceful here actually...

Province (yes, it's a province): Rizal

Locality: Antipolo (well, not really up in the mountains... more like at the foot of it)
I hail from Sta Mesa, Manila, right beside Lourdes Hospital, and a few kliks away from the Mandaluyong Mental Hospital...which says a lot about the kind of company I learn my tactics from here XD.
General Santos City - Home of the People's Champion.

other than that, this place sucks for a console/arcade gamer like me. everyone else i know has sold his/her soul to DotA and MMORPG crap, and the last place that gamers could ever get a break from those stuff and play the games that they really like WAS TURNED INTO A FRIKKIN GAY BAR just this week after it shut down last month. Chair
LOL LOL LOL

Wanzer that's the saddest news I've heard all month. Why I'm laughing, I dunno. LOL
I feel for you Wanzer, although it is nothing I have ever experienced lol, especially the part about the gay bar Big grin
:teary: :teary:
Kunwari naiiyak ako...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Haha...

Gay Bar ampuchit~ LOL
depressing isn't it? Sad
Depressing?, no...hilarious? damn right lol
wanzerfreak Wrote:other than that, this place sucks for a console/arcade gamer like me. everyone else i know has sold his/her soul to DotA and MMORPG crap, and the last place that gamers could ever get a break from those stuff and play the games that they really like WAS TURNED INTO A FRIKKIN GAY BAR just this week after it shut down last month. Chair
LOL

Oops, sorry dude.
Makati City, Philippines.

That's just sad Wanzer, I laugh and cry at the same time for you Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4