The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Pilot Locations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines. Sometimes in Bacarra, Ilocos Norte, Philippines.

A game shop into a gay bar? Gagong management yun ah!
actually, the guy sold the place.

pero gago pa rin siya because he is a crap businessman. the game center was originally run by his cousin who became an OFW 6 years ago. ever since he left, things went rotten.

city:bacoor

province:cavite

well what can i say thats it
Damn~
By the time I have a shop, and go overseas, I'll make sure that I manage my business even from wherever I may be...

Anyways, di naman sa kanya yun originally, so wala dun yung actual na malasakit...
Lets specify...
Milky Way,Earth,South East Asia,Philippines... Blahblah uh Wacko Luzon,*looks at map*
is it mandaluyong or Sta.Mesa?....forget itXD

Lord Leper EDIT: Fixed Tongue
i still have somewhat of a sentimental attachment to that place because it first introduced me to the world of AC.

i remember 7 or 8 years ago the regulars and i were playing ACTongueP, they were owning me and they would always pick the cave arena. i went for a 1-month hiatus and learned how to dodge and use the L2/R2 button appropriately. when i came back, insisted on picking open arenas like the old skool marine base. those bastards always use lights and run cirlces around you in the cave arena. i used my new design, an RJ with the quad mg arms (that time, SP and ND locks were basically the same). the bastards couldn't believe i could fly above them rain bullets over their heads. HAHAHAHA. those lights easily fall prey to the quad MG arms+extra ammo backmounts. after a week, the fools quit playing AC with me.

State: Georgia

county: Jones

city: Gray. W00t...for nothing. I have no one to play with. Tears
Go WANZER~!
OWN 'EM~!
Worship

Seriously...
I can't fly in AC...
MANILA...TDO^^
I'm from the Philippines...
Las Pinas behind SM Southmall
Really near NiX's place
<!--QuoteBegin-asdarta01+Dec 25 2006, 04:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asdarta01 @ Dec 25 2006, 04:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> MANILA...TDO^^ [/quote:d94174ebff]
Where's TDO in Manila?
TDO is an abbreviation for Tondo...
sa pasay city ako Tongue
cubao...philippines (but not for long) Bye
Sadness... Bye

Ah anyway, The Horse is actually from San Juan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4