The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC WTF / AWESOME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Yesterday I had my first 4 vs 1 fight during a regular start mission stronghold in AF 1k...

At first I was like...

[Image: ZWRGi.jpg]

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!!!

But later I was...

[Image: Cgqdo.jpg?1]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA!!!

Seriously... what a fight, my first 4 vs 1 and I actually won with my tank, sadly I have no video but I have the OP file!! this is my first AC game... I started like a noob but now I can tell that I made a huge progress XD
dats something amazing right there. almost Chuck Norris status right there with that victory.
Tried playing AC4 again. I wish I can pilot like this guy. He's barely recharging his EN LOL
I can only recommend that you watch these in order.

[Image: acmmd02.jpg]

[Image: acmmd01.jpg]

[Image: acmmd03.jpg]
Why oh why did I watch all 3? >_<
[vid]azEvfD4C6ow[/vid]

Not actually Armored Core. But hey, the vid might as well be about an Arms Fort.
Have you guys ever seen an AC MAD vid before?
We have. Stuff like that usually goes into the AC WTF/Awesome thread.
I cant remember if I ever posted this one over here, but if I did its gone with my old youtube account.
So here Setsuna and I show a glitch in SL where you can get outside the arena stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLxQjtu4LM
So what happens if you fall into the abyss LOL
out of bounds the same way it does with water.
whats funny, is you also have a chance to be put INSIDE the pillar just to the left there instead of outside the arena. I don't have a video of that, but when you get stuck in the pillar all you can do is fly up and down, and there is no way to get out. if your opponent shoots the pillar while your in it, it actually does damage to you too, lol. I always wanted to see if you could get three people inside the pillar, or outside the arena in a 4 person match but never tried it.
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?Happy
[Image: Konachancom-130464armored_coregray_hairg...oncopy.jpg]
BT'X!

Why did from use a Crow

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=guBwMUAWAJI[/video]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21