The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC WTF / AWESOME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
wtf......... so then how do I post pictures? I have been wondering how to do that for a long time now and I have alot of awsome/funny picture sitting on my hard drive waiting to be shared
Just register on image-hosting websites such as photobucket.com and imageshack.us, then proceed to browse through your files and upload. As for the latter though, you might see one of those 'domain unregistered pics' if you haven't signed up yet, which I'm not gonna bother registering anyway (why i prefer photobucket).

Next time, Make friends with Google!
(01-30-2012, 02:50 PM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: [ -> ]wtf......... so then how do I post pictures? I have been wondering how to do that for a long time now and I have alot of awsome/funny picture sitting on my hard drive waiting to be shared

Sign up for something like photobucket or imgur and upload your pictures there. Then when you want to post them here, enclose the link with
Code:
[img]your url here[/img]
tags
thank you Goat, NiX
this is something I drew in class while I was bored, colored it when I got home, idk is this would be considered awsome

[Image: DSCN0290.jpg]

I will post all those the pictures of those dead links when im not tired
^ That actually goes to the art thread. -_____-

Go make a new thread here. Before you say that this place has too many specific threads, most messageboards you find have the same format as well. Such as ACU, for example. LOL
Wonder if it's just me or ACU is down for quite a few days again. Anyway, to kill more time!

GA Fine Arts Course: Armored Core Design Class

Part1
JE Wrote:Walang tigil na HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

穴= noun

1. hole
2. ass [sl.]
3. arse [sl.]
4. opening
5. buttock [sl.]
6. breach
7. break
8. mesh
9. orifice
10. pit
11. lair
12. cavern
13. cave
14. concave
15. burrow
16. mine
17. cavity

Part2

I'm surprised it wasn't 9B though. and KISARAGI MADE KRSW????

And quite possibly the best AC tribute EVER; http://www.nicovideo.jp.am/watch/sm9686528 LOL

longstoryshort; ACx3DDOTGameHeroes

Jack O agrees getting 3D-pixol'd; he and Evangel then get pixol'd; gets KRSW from smith; kills Amidas; travels into the tomb to destroy pulvie; fails.

Evangel arrives while babbling dominant nonsense; goes inside tomb while babbling dominant nonsense; is told by Jack O it's too late then retreats; faces pulvie while babbling dominant nonsense; crushes pulvie with sword and expresses victory by babbling dominant nonsense.

Evangel sees chicken; gets warned by Jack O; attacks anyway; gets his ass handed by a swarm of chickens acting like a bunch of unmanned suiciders. Jack O tries to say something; gets interrupted by Sheila and comments how spectacular the scene is.

All ravens are dumbfounded at Evangel; he dies; all ravens are still dumbfounded at Evangel.

Dear god I want that pokemonized nineball theme as an mp3 file so I can make it my text message alert sound
ACFA would have been a lot better without AFs.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?m...d=12807910
darkest hour LOL
[Image: darkesthour.jpg]

(02-16-2012, 03:33 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]@ Pic

Yep, 2012 as we know it. The Mayans were doing it right. LOL
I was lurking in ACU when I found this:

FUUUUUUUU
Duelo! May mga naka pila pa LOL

(03-01-2012, 06:56 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Duelo! May mga naka pila pa LOL

Armored Core V = A true gentleman's game.
I was in a situation similar to that with Ichi at one time. Babarilin ko na sana kaso ayaw maenable yung weapons ng AC ko; mission accomplished na kasi. LOL
^ Giant Amida opponent. Delicious.

Also, dat duel. Can't wait to try that out XD. Also, did he just PURGE HIS ARM FOR THAT ATTACK? asdfghjkl;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21