The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Raven Republic Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can I join RR2 for the meantime? I've been itching for some mech action lately. Already sent an application
Go lang doodsky, they're our last bastion on the world map =))
Hey all. I just applied to join RR2 via the in-game enlistment option. I just started playing and at a glance, yours seems like the community to join. Outside of mercenary work, I've never played with others and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this game is REALLY all about.
I've been trying to get into rr2 for some weeks now. Who's the current leader of the team? Or at least why I keep getting rejected.
Bumping this thread for anyone interested to apply to Raven Republic.. FYI there's 2 RR teams out there. There's the US based people which is on "Raven Republic" and Casual Filipino members on "The Raven Republic"
(09-27-2013, 11:35 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this thread for anyone interested to apply to Raven Republic.. FYI there's 2 RR teams out there. There's the US based people which is on "Raven Republic" and Casual Filipino members on "The Raven Republic"

applied to casual mode RR
Check your application MadGear.
Is there an RR team on Xbox Live?
@Rivvik

ATM I dont think we have one on Xbox
Is the purpose of this thread applicable for Verdict Day as well? If yes...

Any vacancies on r3 version?
Yeah we have a lot of slots left unocupied Sero. Oh and Region don't matter anymore unless yours is japanese. There is the jp server, and the server for the rest of the world =)
Oh sweet. I'll try to sign up later after work
Remember, The Raven Republic is different from Raven Republic. You'd want to signup for "The Raven Republic" rather than "raven Republic" which is really RR2=)
(10-09-2013, 03:41 PM)Sero Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sweet. I'll try to sign up later after work

Would you by any chance own the team named "Xero"? We fought with you and a bunch of mercs and a Unac and I believe we lost.. LOL

Edit: Sent you the pass..
Nah. No relation xD haven't gone online in acvd before today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5