The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Raven Republic Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
PS3 Region 1(R1) teams

Raven Republic 1(RR1)
Raven Republic 2(RR2)

R1 or Region 1 is the region for US, We have two teams on US region which is: RR1 and RR2 =)
(08-23-2012, 11:09 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]PS3 Region 1(R1) teams

Raven Republic 1(RR1)
Raven Republic 2(RR2)

R1 or Region 1 is the region for US, We have two teams on US region which is: RR1 and RR2 =)

okay...so id want to join RR2 in R1 ?
Well Cool then cuz a spot just opened up. o_O
Whenever you're ready just send the word and I'll send the password.
How many spots are left?
I just covered the last two.
(08-24-2012, 10:15 PM)Aisuke Wrote: [ -> ]Well Cool then cuz a spot just opened up. o_O
Whenever you're ready just send the word and I'll send the password.

i still wont be on for 2 1/2 weeks but itd be nice if you could save me a slot =)

SpYd3R

I'm currently looking to join a team, I tried starting my own but it seems the AC V community is somewhat lacking.
Guys may spot pa ba ung RR1? Ayoko sa RR2 kasi di naman ako mgging ganun kaactive. Gagarahe ko lang ung AC ko sa team habang nagffree battle
Si RavenFlau na lang ata nagoonline, Mblade.. XD
Yup, nag iisa nalang ako -____- No spot left at the moment. If at least one guy whose not playing anymore leaves,we'd have one more spot.

I got invitation from EOD asking me to join their team, looks like they have keen eyes for talents =3 /joke

I declined,told them RR is where i belong. They mocked us,or at least the guy who pm'ed me,said they could beat us in less than 2 mins.
I said "oh yeah?.......Yeah, probably true. We don't play the game that much anymore lol =p"
People still on their high-horse about being good in a game? Ah, classic ACV playerbase. It's got a charm to it to be honest XD

I want to try my hand at it again, at least, I want to know how rusty I am with my hail of plasma orbs. Nyeh.
I do shotgun plus Plasma against fortress quad and they work wonderfully, You should try it out Zef
I've been using that combo ever since on quads XD

My setup before pa kasi on my Bloody Unicorn and its variations was Plasma, Shotgun, Battle Rifle (SSSSSSSSSsssstrekooooozzzzzaaaaaaaa), and a Pilebunker, to fit most situations, since one way or the other the enemy's going to be weak to at least one of them. All else failed, I could gamble on the bunker, though I usually use them for tanks or slow-quads. Have to see if I'm THAT rusty with the pilebunker now though o3o

A while ago pala:

>Quick Match
>Could not find
>Quick Match
>Could not find
>Quick match
>Could not find

Guessing the majority who are still playing are from the far west of the world. derp.
Play around 10am to 2pm or 8pm onwards. I'll be on tommorow,you better show up =)
Imma try, ser. Still have classes until around 12 e, and it's an hour drive home XD Can't really play at night since the authorities are watching o3o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5