The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Terms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
King na king talaga yun ah. Weak ampuchit.

Kawaii-Sawa = CR-WR98L = Cute Laser Bolts, Cute Explosion, Cute Damage, Accuracy is monstrous.

I'm a King-side Rook.
I prefer hard hitting weapons and defensive layouts over rapid fire weapons and very light designs.
I may blade, but only if I'm really out of ammo and if I have a blade.
????????d ko po magets..............
let me try.....

it's based on NFS Carbon though.....

Tier 1: Low damage and heat
Tier 2: Mid damage and heat
Tier 3 High damage and heat

Muscle: High AP, slow though(ex. tanks, heavyweight bipeds)
Exotics: Balanced AP, good mobility(ex. middleweights)
Tuners: Low AP: high mobility(ex. lightweights, hovers)
Halimbawa ng king
NiX Wrote:AC Name: Loophole
[Image: dscn0971sk0.jpg]
Not necessarily weak.
That is what a king should be JE...

And as for weak, I was talking about this:
J.E_Magog Wrote:How about the king being a Non OB tank. Only armed with blades. A sitting duck. just kidding.
Some terms coined just after the 4th Anniversary meet.

Apocalypse-class - heavyweight ACs loaded with enough firepower that enables them to do a 21-gun salute all by themselves. May come in biped, RJ, quad and tank flavors. Named after Beastkiller's signature unit, Apocalypse.

Obsidian-class - tank-type ACs with a focus on rock-hard defenses. Typical shell defense is usually around 2800+ or upwards, enough to shrug off multiple hits even from large missiles. Named after Serene's uber-kunat tank, ObsidianRock.

Gandamn-type - bipeds that have a shield strapped on the left arm and a hangered blade under the shield. A play on the name of the ubiquitous mobile unit from the Gundam metaverse.
Talking about some stale cereal.
Nix to LepermanL: "Ano nga ba english ng makunat?"
Serene: "Obsidian Rock."
Archangel-class: RL-toting all-arounder middleweight bipedal ACs
The Jager-class needs to be granted it's own entry! However, i shan't be the one to make it since i do not possess the words to create such grandiose drivel as befits its magnificence!

Any of you other effers wanna try instead? LOL
I'd define Jager-class as any close-range massively underweighed AC with a starting max dash speed of at least 490. Tongue
^ more like at least 480. Tongue

Depending on its configuration, my machine (that which, I assume, gave the Jager-class its name) can have a starting speed of as low as 480ish (if I use M2 instead of HP, namely) ^^

EDIT: How bout this?

Quote:Hunter-class / Pseudo!Jager-class - close combat type AC built for high mobility, but with higher defense and/or firepower making it slightly tougher, yet also slower than a true Jager-class.

Smile
I say 490.
Pandalliance, Bertex, and Kisaraffy ... currently trying to cook up names to bring more people down with me Domo
(02-22-2012, 12:05 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Archangel-class: RL-toting all-arounder middleweight bipedal ACs

LOL. My AC has own class! LOL
I agree with NiX. 490kph minimum for Jager-class. There's already a name (that Serene or some other veteran member came up with) for speedsters that have top-speeds between 440-480, though i can't remember it at the moment.

Suggestion for another AC-class: Leper-class - hard-hitting lightweight or bipeds that pack a bazooka on the right arm and a handgun on the left arm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6