The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Terms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ghost Strafing - Quickly Quick Boosting to the right then to the left. Usually effective against sniper and cannon fire.

Featherless - AC battle is still continues however the Pilot AC has depleted it's ammunition.

Kojima Sickness - Pilots who hate Energy Weapons.

Core Hugging - Extreme close combat and a very short distance while firing a constant volley of ammunition.

Kalaban - A filipino opponent or fellow pilot
Going through this thread, along with Serene's comments during our chess match last saturday (yes, a chess match when we had a couple of PS2's not more than a couple of meters away, what the feth were we thinking?), i seem to fall into the category of a "Queen".

Ala lang. Tongue
Borken Part = a part that FROM failed to balance properly. =P
maybe i fall to the rook because of my apocalypse the most heavily armored ac i ever made
Stiffneck - AC's or Pilot incapable of looking up and down due to over abuse of the MoA Car Garage arena or being too used to playing Formula Front on the PSP.

Not really a hopeless case, Just keep away from the PSP for a while and use open fields.

'Ang Taong Hindi Lumilingon sa Pinanggalingan, May Stiffneck.'
Serene Wrote:'Ang Taong Hindi Lumilingon sa Pinanggalingan, May Stiffneck.'

HAHAHA nice.
clonezero = EPIC FAIL
lol ginawa ko sayo ???
ummm...Unsure
The Fapper - Any AC that has a solid shield on the left arm and ETTIN on the right, keep tapping the left arm button 'til you are satisfied, and FIRE.
Goatling Wrote:The Fapper - Any AC that has a solid shield on the left arm and ETTIN on the right, keep tapping the left arm button 'til you are satisfied, and FIRE.

HAHAHAHA! I can visualize it easily. Is this the famous Goat AC that everyone's been talking about?
wat atdsutm wat???

yes boss G yes this was the reason why maitreya and me never got past stage 6 of raystorm XD
He's one sick mythological creature who was overflowing with stress and something else that night.
AC to Chess Analogy: Revision 2

BISHOP
Chassis: Quad, Reverse Joint
Staple Weapon: Rifles, Sniper Rifles
Weight Class: Light to Mid
Aggressiveness: Aggressive to Very Aggressive
Style: Lock-on and Seek Out
Description:
- Bishops are noted for their accuracy and are quite difficult to run away and hide from.
- Queen-side Bishops are the most difficult to handle as opponents because of the Queen's very high aggressiveness combined with the Bishop's near inescapable lock box.
- The title 'Bishop' is applicable to people who are good seekers.

KNIGHT
Chassis: Quad, OB Quad, OB Tank
Staple Weapon: Back Cannon (Grenade Launcher, Linear Gun, Railgun, Laser Cannon, Hi Laser Cannon, Plasma Cannon)
Weight Class: Light Mid to Heavy
Aggressiveness: Normal to Aggressive
Style: Joust, Peek-a-Boo
Description:
- Knights are known for their good timing and use of obstacles for both attacking and defending.
- King-side Knights are good for melee combat because of the King's attack style (stun and blade) and the leg set's blade thrusting style.
- The title 'Knight' is applicable to people who are quick to respond in sudden changes during battle and are good tacticians.

ROOK
Chassis: EO Tank, Hangered Tank
Staple Weapon: Bazooka, Hi-Laser Rifle, Plasma Rifle, Back Cannon
Weight Class: Mid to Heavy
Aggressiveness: Aggressive
Style: Head-On, Stun and Shoot
Description:
- Rooks are designed to absorb and deal massive damage. They may equip shields to make up for the massive mobility loss.
- Queen-side Rooks are good for outlasting opponents while chipping away their AP, while King-side Rooks are good alternatives for King-side Knights, but is less effective.
- The title 'Rook' is applicable to people who prefer defense aligned and AP rich builds.

KING
Chassis: OB Frame
Staple Weapon: Bazooka, Rocket, Laser Blade (Hangered)
Weight Class: Light to Heavy
Aggressiveness: Normal to Aggressive
Style: Stun and Blade, Poke-of-Doom
Description:
- Kings are built for close combat and utilizes blades and high stun weapons.
- The prefix 'King-side' applies to an AC with a hangered laser blade.
- The title 'King' is applicable to players who are good at using blades.

QUEEN
Chassis: EO FRame, Hangered Frame
Staple Weapon: Assault Rifles, Machineguns, Dual Handguns (Hangered)
Weight Class: Ultralight to Mid
Aggressiveness: Extreme
Style: Spam
Description:
- Queens are built for speed and for lashing opponents with quick firing weapons like machineguns and handguns.
- The prefix 'Queen-side' applies to an AC having dual hangered handguns
- The title 'Queen' is applicable to people who prefer speed and attack speed over power.
How about the king being a Non OB tank. Only armed with blades. A sitting duck. just kidding.
I think the king should be designed like an old school AC- 1 Gun, some missile packs and a blade. No dual gunning, no EO, no OB, no Hangers. Make his options limited.

If only we could play armored core like chess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6