The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Downfall of Armored Core V?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Unti unti na kumukonti online sa RR , busy ba ang lahat ? haha
I'm still playing nearly every day. Heck, I'm playing right now. Smile
Its always a phase for me when it comes to AC lalo na onting parts at walang patch.. Either way, may forums parin naman eh.. XD
Well, you guys weren't around for the Last Raven days. Interest for that was on and off, but we still lasted 6 years playing just that game.

Maybe we should start planning for RR's ACV PACT. Maybe that'll reignite some interest.
I'm still playing ACV and I'll keep playing that game till the very end
i've been pretty meh to the game. I've heard around that it's getting boring and free battle is just boring too. So I don't know, maybe you're right. Walang play kasi walang patch. Eh.
Its probably going to end up like FA, only slightly better because we had a much larger playerbase at the start, theres more to do, and the lag isn' that bad. Throw in a few patches and we may make till ACV.5 comes out.
A lot of players would have stayed if only NB fully supported this game. So far it's the AC community and not NB that is keeping this game alive(for R1 at least).
NB is doing a fine job of pleasing buyers =_=
(06-03-2012, 03:38 PM)Mjting Wrote: [ -> ]NB is doing a fine job of pleasing investors and shareholders =_=

fixed.

but dont worry guys, we still have Zone of the enders 3, hawken and mechwarrior to move into

or GUNDAM EXTREME VS FULL BOOST.
(06-03-2012, 04:52 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]but dont worry guys, we still have Zone of the enders 3, hawken and mechwarrior to move into

or GUNDAM EXTREME VS FULL BOOST.

I'm still enjoying Extreme VS Shades
Speaking of Extreme vs., a weeks ago my shop hosted a contest. Anyone who can beat me in a match gets a free MG of their choice. Anyone wanna try --,
Speaking of Extreme Vs. I'm still looking for a copy. At the very least borrowing it for a while.
(06-04-2012, 08:46 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Extreme vs., a weeks ago my shop hosted a contest. Anyone who can beat me in a match gets a free MG of their choice. Anyone wanna try --,

I would if I were in my prime and I'd prefer it without the lag.. lol
Dont wory, i'll be at manila this july, we can have that deal there. But it's gonna cost you --,
Pages: 1 2 3