The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Downfall of Armored Core V?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I received a txt mesage from my friend.. she was raging about cookie cutters and how gay people who use them.

I was like 'welcome to ACV 1.01'

She was like 'bro, go buy the jp version! I'm paying half.'
And so, yeah, i ended up placing an order in play asia almost imediately. That said, i wud like to ask, do we
Have our own jp rr team?

By the way, she mentioned a few names to to avoid. One of them was an rr2 member.. she expressed her disapointment about an rr member using a cookie cutter. And i here i thought people of rr dont use cheap builds or tactics like that? What's more is that she said he chickened out after winning a game like a sore loser. I don't know if it's true but i personally dont like the idea of keeping a member like that in our team=\
Nope. No JPN RR team yet as far as I know.

And at this point, individuals should be judged as individuals. Their actions aren't reflective of their team as a whole.

Edit: And personally, I don't have a problem with cookie cutters. They're just a fact of the game right now. Just don't be a dick when you're using them.
Heh, I might know who that was.. But I can always be wrong.. I just had one person come up in my mind.. Ahahaha!
What team does Goat belong?

@Hellheart- NiX edit: Oo siya yun.
I think Goat just merced.

Ichi Takayanagi also has the Japanese version.
Pages: 1 2 3