The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I take it that everyone likes the list so far? Recap ---

Banned Parts:

- All performance weapons. Only base-stat weapons allowed.
- More than 1 of any kind of weapon. No double Lotus, Seidenbaum, Euonymus, Karasawa, Calabasse, etc. No double ANYTHING.

- Zinnia
- USG-23/H
- Geneva
- Strekoza
- Mifeng
- Ultimate Weapons

- Flash Rockets

- 450-range recon unit

- All CE arms except D/AM29 (the junk one)
- Putuo
- Wutain
- ULG-93/A
- ULG-93/D

For further discussion:

- Izanami (en amplifier)
- USG-11/H (shotgun)
- KO-3K2 (shotgun)
- Mifeng (heat pile)
- Pulse Guns (2nd gen only?)

And again, this is all just theorycraft at this point. One of you needs to test this with me. =/
I like the idea of banning all CE arms. Now we could actually see people use the other KE arms, ones that only have one shoulder unit =)
is having seidenbaum on left then another sniper on the right ok? Big grin
That should be fine. Smile

But again, none of this is final. We have to actually test this first. LOL
is the format finalized on 1vs1?
Either 1v1 or 2v2. Whichever the majority prefers. Nothing final yet.
need a noob sparring partner? Big grin
Catch me online if you wanna test. Smile
Had a few test runs with these rules. Held up pretty well. You'll not be seeing your typical free battle ACs, though.
My pulse guns.... *cries in a corner* :p
guess its back to the classic setup for me.
Other parts to discuss:

- Mifeng (heat pile) --> HUGE area of effect for a melee weapon. 1-hit KOs ANYTHING. We're trying to avoid all 1-hit KO (or even 2-hit KO) scenarios.

- Pulse Guns (2nd gen only?) --> Pulse guns get lowered attack power with the patch. We were testing, and they're still quite beastly even with base stats.

- Izanami (en amplifier) --> Does anyone have a problem with the en amps? They get nerfed with the patch, too. Potential to 2-hit KO with a dual amped Karasawa.

- USG-11/H (shotgun) & KO-3K2 (shotgun) --> What to do with shotguns in general?

- Dhanbad --> ????

- UPC-37/H, Kamille, all Pulse Cannons + En Amp combos --> I know they're broken, but I'm not familiar with the specifics. Halp. All pulse cannons get nerfed pretty badly with the patches. http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t...d_1d4f6c1b

With the current list, tanks seem a bit dominant, especially with how they can now "tank" nearly all conventional weapons. TE weapons seem really good, too, since your typical rifles/gats/shotguns/BRs can't benefit from CE-arm ROF buffs.

Needs more testing, obviously.
as long as I get to use my Valedosa and Moonlight I don't care dood.
(06-09-2012, 01:03 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of banning all CE arms. Now we could actually see people use the other KE arms, ones that only have one shoulder unit =)

Nope, no one will use them.. Everyone would be running around with the Junk CE part or TE arms.. They're that bad.. XD
Hate to say it, but yes, the junk CE arms are still better, except maybe SEVERN. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4