The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im serious with the recons.. XD
Not having recons gives advantage to your AC type, but others don't. Personally I prefer having recons for strategic purposes.
I dont mean not having recons, I mean not using the uber wide range recon which makes both players just hiding behind walls all the time waiting for someone else to make a move.
So ban the 450-range recon? I'm down with that.
oh that. Yeah, ban that thing. If possible, make it so that players can only use sticky and hover types
I think banning the 450 range one will do. A total ban on tracking recons will hurt cores that only have limited recon supplies, like most TE cores.
Anyway, just throwing out some ideas here.

Parts on my radar (but very much open for discussion) are:

- All performance weapons

- Zinnia
- USG11/H (??)
- KO-3K2 (??)
- USG23H
- Geneva (?)
- Strekoza (?)
- Double pulse cannons on tanks (?)

- Ultimate Weapons (??)
- Pile Bunkers. Maybe just the one-hit KO one? (??)

- Dhanbad (??)
- Izanami (??)

- 450-range recon unit

- All CE arms except D/AM29
- PUTUO
- WUTAIN
- Other HRJs (??)

I've not done any testing here. And I'm not sure how the repaired-weapons-only rule will affect the metagame, most especially defense.

Anyway, nothing final at all here. Just want to get the ball rolling. If you have any objections/comments, feel free to post.
No idea about Pulse cannons but isnt one on a tank enough to pulverize any AC? Maybe we should do test on the mid/low tier version

How about Wutain?

What do we do with UW?

Yeah, ban strekz, I hate strekz.. LOL!
So far so good with the list.

A big unexpected concern for me with the current list above though is tanks. You can come up with 2370/2028/3855 or 2510/1781/3876 (ULG-93/A) or 2275/1955/3374 or 2415/1708/3395 (ULG-93/D) 45k AP tanks, which would be enough defense to render nearly all available base-stat weapons ineffective.

Note that with base stats, the highest non-ready-weapon KE projectile is from Zlatko with just 2688 (22 ammo), followed by Seidenbaum with just 2461 (43 ammo). Highest non-ready-weapon CE projectile (without Strekoza) is from Podenka with 1824, followed by UBR-05 with 1635.

Banning ULG-93/A and ULG-93/D would put tank defenses to more reasonable (and pierce-able) but still respectable levels.

In any case, all that's just theorycraft right now. Need to test with someone. LOL
Would banning dual-anything be a good idea, too? Like restrict to just 1 of any weapon on an AC. No dual seidenbaum, lotus, KO-9K2, Tansy, etc. It'd pretty much force part diversity. Ninja
Yeah, very good idea actually..
I don't mind part bans, just don't make it tedious please.
nuuuuuuuuu my godlike strekz.....
(06-08-2012, 01:19 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Would banning dual-anything be a good idea, too? Like restrict to just 1 of any weapon on an AC. No dual seidenbaum, lotus, KO-9K2, Tansy, etc. It'd pretty much force part diversity. Ninja

this
Just to add, once we finalize parts.. We should talk about the maps. We all know The map will play a huge factor as some AC/Play styles work best on wide open/City maps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4