The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your AC's Theme Song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post a link to your design or a picture of it and then link what you think should be its corresponding theme song! In the event that the AC ends up in a video, I'll be using the theme song indicated here (edit: As long as it's obscure enough to not get taken down by YT).

I'll start:

ACLR: Osiris

[Image: 10.jpg]

Theme:

LOL
(06-08-2011, 11:21 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Post a link to your design or a picture of it and then link what you think should be its corresponding theme song! In the event that the AC ends up in a video, I'll be using the theme song indicated here (edit: As long as it's obscure enough to not get taken down by YT).

I'll start:

ACLR: Osiris

[Image: 10.jpg]

Theme:

LOL

I don't know why, but I lol'ed when I was thinking of this theme going with osiris. i really don't know why. LOL

You have a problem with my AC being based on the anime of a children's collectible card game?
no not at all! haha just had a good laugh from it. LOL
Halimaw

[Image: wYCj0.jpg]

Family Restaurant Bomber from Guitar Freaks/Drummania:

I have so many of these btw. Including this one: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...bertreffen

Unfortunately, the pic got lost in the sea of imageshack. Sad

EDIT: Now you got me started....

Gilla (Temporary name till I make a thread out of it with a fitting name)

[Image: rGG9v.jpg]

I swear, I'll post my Beatmania inspired ACs soon.
Feel free to give theme songs to other ACs too!!!

Evil Panda's Der Jager!!!

Arch Angel's Arch Angel

Beastkiller's Apocalypse!!!
The Hunter

Or, if it has to be a vocal theme...

T.M.Revolution - Albireo
So you share the same theme with Jesus Gundam?

edit: Another one for Der Jager!!!
^ Only that particular AC of mine does. Smile First heard it on SRW K as the battle theme of (almost) all the SEED units x.x

Hell, another one of mine has this as his theme music, even. @_@

I like the second theme, btw Big grin ._. It really does sound like something you'd hear when an AC shows up.

(06-09-2011, 12:46 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I have so many of these btw. Including this one: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...bertreffen

Best theme here yet.
ACLR: Buko Joe

[Image: Buko_Joe_Mk_2.JPG]

A few days ago, I finally found a perfect track - slow, methodical music (in contrast to the high energy tracks that usually prevail).

ACLR: Tyrant

[Image: tyrant.jpg]

lol alternate to Arch Angel. lol background for this vid too, with some of my AC's frame parts and all. haha
Heavy weights (best for tanks):

Medium weights (bipeds):

Light weights (anything that kills fast and dies fast):

General stuff I know, will come up with more specific themes later. Happy
Pages: 1 2 3