The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Nostalgia Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I dunno if this has been posted or belongs on some other thread but it's definitely nostalgic.

I believe this was posted either at project wtf or awesome.

First video game i've ever played that had a blooper reel. Tongue
Makes me wish they didn't make those sequels/ prequel.
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ulHgDXb5_c[/video]

MGS - Peeping tom
MGS2 onwards = pedo, homo, incest, flamenco, etc
E3 existed back in the 90s?
(08-14-2012, 07:16 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]E3 existed back in the 90s?

Oh my God. I am old. LOL

1995 to be specific. You kids nowadays should really read up on your history. LOL
gawds. Rival schools! i miss playing that.
(08-14-2012, 11:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

1995 to be specific. You kids nowadays should really read up on your history. LOL
So my bitchy sister is as old as E3, wow something I hate so much and something I long to attend are the same age.Shock

Haven't started drinking when this commercial first came out but damn... Used to see this a lot while watching the X-Men and Spiderman cartoons on primetime ABS-CBN during Fridays.
I miss the small get together and games the family have when you visit cemetery.

I miss the days when you collect wax and make it into a ball and see who makes the biggest

Missed the ghost stories

I miss taking some a bottle cap, make a handle for it using some wire, then put in some candle wax which you melt over a candle light flame. After that the fun begins when someone puts water/spits/pisses on the thing.

I miss burning the grass on the empty lot behind your family's spot in the cemetery because you were bored and had a box of matchsticks. Plus the ensuing chaos, screaming, panic and feeble attempts at putting out the blaze. ... Oh and the hiding afterwards.

While its not a bad thing by a long shot, things have changed so much. Time really is going faster than the old days.
[Image: flintstonesvitamins.jpg]

Yep, so they're actually multivitamins but they were also damn fine candy back then. A single bottle would only last a couple of days for me. LOL
ARISE!!!!!

Currently hunting this game because I miss it sooooo much.
@CZ
if you don't mind the arcade version, i got it as part of a MAME ROM collection.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8