The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Feminism and sexiness - Hijacked Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hmm well i can give advice.

i think lol
anyway, its better you connect with the person intelectually because in the long run when you're both old and only have each other its better to have something to talk about . ahahha
and appearance is secondary. it's ALWAYS secondary Big grin
Maybe it's just me showing my age, I dunno, but I wouldn't exactly consider two months to be long. Tongue
yea but there are limits LOL any advice for me? :3 jkjk i really don't expect advice with the situation i'm in (and it's longer than most guys like i said they lasted less than a week and she did say i was the best boyfriend she's had which adds up to the bs dumping reason of hers)
In short, no matter how pretty or handsome you are, you'll look like a brain-skinned person in due time. Beauty in appearance doesn't last forever. LOL

Well at least, your essence might.
Hannah: Men are like wine, though (see avatar). =P Most of us, anyway. But yeah, just as long as you're not repulsed by how the person looks, that's good enough. But hey, if you can find someone super hot AND intellectually compatible, then really, great for you.

Rexzo: Well depends on how old you are and your personal values too. If you enjoy dicking around, then yeah, 2 months is long enough. Just never been that kind of person though. Smile
@ nix: of course i know that anthology- that's why i like older men.

@ Rexzo: i agree with nix. 2 months isnt that long. i consider 6 months to be long. anything under that is a fling. ill give you one of my mom's advice in looking for a partner.

your partner's age - 5 years = n

n= would you fuck that?

it assures that your partner will be mature ahahahha i dunno, it worked for me. It eliminates candidates that has only 'Fling' possibilities

this also made me decide not to have any BF before college
Not that there's anything wrong with having flings. If you enjoy that, go right ahead. LOL

Just shows the kind of people me and Iraya are. Tongue
FUCK YEAH!!!

flings just creep me out. it's a total waste of time and effort. and in the long run it will be one of those go-back-in-time-and-ounch-yourself-in-the-face memories

just try to be presentable. remember, those people are also human--meaning they are also looking for the things that you are looking for a partner. If you can change to have the qualities that you are looking for in a partner then those people will notice you because- ta da! you have teh qualities that they are also looking for Big grin

did that make sense.
i can't think of any game references. im like doing my nails right now and being gay.
i consider it long cuz i last the longest but no i'm not that type of guy i would rather be in a long lasting relationship however...i haven't been that lucky...idk y though Hmm

Besides i'm an ex-emo (no longer depressed but going there again and no i nvr cut my wrist did everything else but that) so yea i want to find love espically since i predicted i would be loveless at age 13 b/c my dad told me i was supposed to be aborted so yea i took that to heart lol
dude they were expecting a BOY when i was born.

don't blame circumstances. it's just you and the aura you show that will be one of the factors in getting a partner.

just try not to look for it too hard--you'll end up depressing yourself. Just try to enjoy life and have fun.
while my parents didnt directly say i was supposed to be aborted, they have hinted i was not planned for. for some part of my life im all depressed and shit, but now im working on being successful since it is the best kind of revenge after all XD one advice about love that i believe in is if you cannot love/be proud of yourself then it would be very hard for you to love or be loved. so if you want to be loved, you'll have to overcome the self-image everyone else has put on you and be someone worth the love of another. also, and can a lady please confirm this, females can detect if a guy is simply desperate and will back off. much like guys that avoid ladies with "baggage" females also dont like being around guys with problems. so the best course of action is to fix yourself, fix your goals (dont be obsessed with your status), and just let things happen.

waaaay easier said than done tho ~.~

lookit me giving love advice XD...27 years single...unless you count that online relationship...never been out on a date too >.>U
(12-03-2010, 01:03 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]your partner's age - 5 years = n

n= would you fuck that?

But you can want to fuck someone but not want to date him/her/it Tongue!
Quote:Besides i'm an ex-emo (no longer depressed but going there again and no i nvr cut my wrist did everything else but that) so yea i want to find love espically since i predicted i would be loveless at age 13 b/c my dad told me i was supposed to be aborted so yea i took that to heart lol

To paraphrase Superman, if you can come out of the emo stage stronger, then you're not giving yourself enough credit for being a good person. Big grin

[Image: 16892L.jpg]
LOL like i said ex emo I'm no longer depressed and I'm trying very hard to enjoy life to the fullest however i still do poetry and that stuff like that (alot of girls here love that Tongue) about trying not to think to hard about things is impossible i always over-analyze things ever since i was a kid i have over-analyzed, my curiosity is was always like on crack compared to everyone else and it still is Tongue but i think going emo was a good thing because it's what made me self-sacrificing meaning I'll always help someone in need even if i have to give up something

I know how you guys feel about flings but like i said i never had that good luck (I only broke up with someone once and that was because she was emotionally abusive) but i really can't do anything about it i mean sure this is my last year in high school but I'm still in high school so yea...
Dude, I swear, if you can fling and not think much of it, go right ahead! And though I'm not like that, like I said, I can still imagine how that'd be enjoyable for other people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5