The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Feminism and sexiness - Hijacked Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
@Trace

Indeed.

It's not the size of the weapon you bring into the fight, but how well you can wield it and read their moves.
(12-02-2010, 01:37 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the size of the weapon you bring into the fight, but how well you can wield it and read their moves.

that is sexual ryt? Blink if it is...it's
very true...not rly having the time of you life if you only last 10minutes Ermm
(12-01-2010, 09:59 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]FACE IT. RR WILL MARRY 2D WOMEN. :LOL:

there is still hope

[Image: 9218_1279.jpg]
HAHAHAHAH EPIC WIN POST BY ATDSUTM
Indeed. LOL LOL LOL
Couldn't agree more. Happy
LOL. Finally a win post by atdsutm
(12-01-2010, 09:24 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Well it depends on how much effort you put into trying to get there.

Like earning up a nice armor set in MH; you'll get a nice Ratha set after casually playing for a long time. Or you could just concentrate in hunting just the Ratha for a few hours/days to get it Big grin

so by this analogy i will never get married/get into a relationship because i quit early on Sad

I LOL'd at that Mario post.
its bitter sweet but so true none the less XD.
oh come one guys! its still the personality that counts. and use deodorant. and brush your teeth.

that's all

and have courage to take the risk and go for it!

and this thread is now about love advice y/y?
(12-02-2010, 11:55 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]oh come one guys! its still the personality that counts. and use deodorant. and brush your teeth.

that's all

the only reason you remain in the friend zone is that you lack courage to take the risk of making your dream into relality.

That is very very true i don't really don't go for appearance i mean sure they're cute but...it's not a substitute for stupidity (by what you like [espically if you two like two completely different things it's not gonna go well] not intelligence, well sometimes intelligence i mean i hate when girls contradict themselves)

As for the friend zone and relationship i tried that recently, got my hope really high, however she wanted to be with someone else more than with me and the only thing stopping that guy asking her out was me...so i sorta backed down...she means alot to me and i would prefer to be with her but her happiness is more important...besides she made a similar sacrifice with me a year ago...ehhh it's a long and complicated story and it's not something I'm proud of...ErmmFacepalm

Also umm i'm looking for advice as well as what to do at this point i really regret backing down...I'm growing depressed here lol ><
any tips from Nix, iraya and Grim?

never mind trace i wont be able to understand the monster hunter analogy
(12-03-2010, 12:12 AM)Rexzo Wrote: [ -> ]post

One of those want-to-go-back-in-time-to-punch-yourself-in-the-face things? I have several moments in my life where I'd like to do that. LOL

Andrew: What kind of tips, exactly? Just cuz I have a long-time GF doesn't mean I'm an expert at picking up girls or whatever. LOL Quite the opposite, I'd imagine. And though I like to dress up and look all gay and shit, I'm still a very socially awkward nerd. But if it's about keeping a relationship, then yeah I guess I can help with that.

I guess first thing is finding someone who's not necessarily attractive. Just not repulsive. What's more important is your intellectual (or emotional, whichever you prefer) compatibility with the person.
I'm personally good at both (never been in a relationship more than 2 months but that one that lasted a bit less than 2 months most guys lasted less than a week LOL )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5