The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: CosmicBreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I gave up trying to fix the PC to play CC =_=

I haven't checked up on my squad for 2 days...and when I did I found a 14 Matches, 12 Wins, 2 Loss record (85.71%) o_o

And you guys?
18 wins, 9 Losses. 66%, haha.

HOLY CRAP I SAW A MALE CHARACTER THAT LOOKED STRAIGHT OUT OF MEGAMAN OR SOMETHING. HELLZ YEAH!!!!
That's 34 won 13 lost 72% win rate..... D:
the new client is up for download go get it now XD

since there is a wipe, that means we prolly can pick again which side to go with. do you guys and gals want to be on single side, or spread all around?
Imma be in DOS, coz most people will be in the other two. Besides - THE MASCOT IS A RED LIZARD O_____O
(Yeah I don't care about their motto and crap XD )
(12-14-2010, 07:03 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Besides - THE MASCOT IS A RED LIZARD O_____O

[Image: sub-square-barney.gif]

(12-14-2010, 11:03 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2010, 07:03 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Besides - THE MASCOT IS A RED LIZARD O_____O

[Image: sub-square-barney.gif]

I'm gonna stay away from DOS. Maybe that red lizard's the reason why DOS is so weak last beta test. LOL

*edit*
Single player's boring btw. I wanna customize teh mechs D: (Hard mode mechs are awesome tho. XD )
@azuriel

I forgot to mention that the DOS lizard's voice actor is Solid Snake Smile

As for the Single Player mode, yeah, it's boring, but the mech builds are giving me ideas on what to load my full launch robot with. Just be warned that people in the forums generally think the Short Boost skill is broken.
I loved getting back in the cockpit of Gawayn. And it seems he dashes on land now too Big grin

I was with BLD or BLA or whatever last time. Always loved underdogs o3o
Guys, my old Exteel guild's joining the game too Big grin

Look for Regen guild - we're planning to use a white and blue motiff - Blue Torso, White limbs and head

And speaking of builds, after an assessment of the parts and considering how much will be mecha musume, I think my final build will look like this:

[Image: img3deda5fc0c365.jpg]
Hell yeah, chainsaw sword Big grin

I'm going to miss my Black Lancelot though. I hope the Gachapon are similar to the old ones >_<
I can't find the gacha thingy~ D:
I need a guild btw. Big grin
@azuriel

Look for player Formana in WIZ faction.
so i take it there wont be an RR guild in one faction Sad
Gunjikaigi in DOS! Gunjikaigi in DOS~! (Imma have to ask RF about that >__> )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6