The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Rizal Park Hostage Bullshit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-24-2010, 10:51 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]That cop should've gone vigilante instead.

*thought cloud*...

[Image: the_punisher.jpg]

Hmm, pwede We're not worthy
AAAAANYWAY.

Baka sakaling pagkatapos nito, magising at mamulat naman ang mga Pilipino.

Baka lang.
Emphasis on "baka"

well, as of the moment everyone seemed to focus more on the beauty pageant gig though.
Well Mark, she's hot. Therefore she has my focus.
We got to #1 most read on BBC!
[Image: 45936_153818027967619_100000182696612_48...4046_n.jpg]
Yup. That will really Screw up tourism in this Country.... <:C
(08-24-2010, 01:24 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAANYWAY.

Baka lang.

impossible, everybody will return to capitalism after this.

and it is annoying at YM and facebook that people post like "lets pray to God"
WTF, Where was "God" during August 23, 2010?, it is too late now as they're dead and their love ones had suffered
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GXHl0rtfpQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9GXHl0rtfpQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

(08-24-2010, 03:07 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2010, 01:24 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]AAAAANYWAY.

Baka lang.

impossible, everybody will return to capitalism after this.

and it is annoying at YM and facebook that people post like "lets pray to God"
WTF, Where was "God" during August 23, 2010?, it is too late now as they're dead and their love ones had suffered

People cope in very different ways dude. Best to let those who really are grieving be alone for now.

Now as for those who were praying this would be resolved, well, they're delusional.
[Image: hostage.jpg]

I'm proud of many things as a Pinoy, but the way this situation was handled in every way - by the cops, by the administration, by the media - is definitely not one of them. Putang ina, nakakahiya.
Well for the KAMAZILLION OF people alive in the country...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBtmtIEdGOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBtmtIEdGOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

live and learn......i hope.
(08-24-2010, 04:09 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hostage.jpg]

I'm proud of many things as a Pinoy, but the way this situation was handled in every way - by the cops, by the administration, by the media - is definitely not one of them. Putang ina, nakakahiya.

Where are Lito Lapid and Bong Revilla when you need them?
Quote:"Bkit lagi mo nlang cnasabi pg may may interview ka "During my mothers time...." walang kinalaman yung mother mo dito. This is your time and you should work for it without comparing on what your mother done during her time. Mawalang galang na po Mr. President pero dapat ***** hndi mo hinayaan na malagay sa kahihiyan ang ating bansa dpat gumawa k ng hakbang para hndi humantong sa madugong ending at pgkasawi ng mga turista. Nakakalungkot pero sa tingin namin may pagkukulang ang ating pamahalaan."

Mr. President, you should have had the decency to show remorse, and to own up to this tragedy in the name of your country. Their blood is on our soil, and you are its President. Go buy some fucking balls.

taken from bryant007ph of YT
Parang ngang walang emosyon yung mukha ng presidente kanina dun sa napanood kong press con.
Some kind of picture that spread throughout Facebook. I want to believe that the picture is manipulated. My mind just wouldn't be able to grasp the stupidity if this was in fact, for real. LOL

[Image: 45728_418814199021_690244021_4793956_3234062_n.jpg]
(08-23-2010, 09:02 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2010, 08:59 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, pnp, ever heard of the word SNIPER? when it still wasn't raining, a clear shot wouldve been so much more possible from a myriad of angles as the bus was in the freaking middle of a wide open area.

Er. Heavy curtains and he knew there were snipers around the bus so he had an idea where they could shoot from. He even demanded that snipers be removed earlier.

Too lazy to read the next comments...

I saw the so called "snipers" they're using m16/14 rifles. They were able to shoot the wheels but not the hostage taker.

dapat binaril na yung hostage taker nung nasa pintuan siya ng bus. I mean... hindi naman tatagos ung bala sa driver right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7