The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [OLD] Changes on the horizon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I checked today, and it suddenly jumped to 1 day left. WTH.

[Image: 40234568.jpg]

In the event that the website goes down, don't panic. The data will still be here, but it'll be unaccessible for a while as the domain isn't there yet.
I see Imageshack's iced frog. Kay~ gotta chill. D:
I suggest using tinypic for quick uploads. Tongue
Welcome back, and sorry about that mess. At least now it's ensured it'll never happen again.

Now, to do something about these bots. And the updates I had planned for the longest time.
Oh god, I felt like at the edge of death. I never ever want to lose RR!
RR is back omg. what abt my request grim?
Sorry I wasn't able to help more, Grim. It's good to see our own place in the 'net back. Big grin
So what was it? A hijack attempt? Blink
(03-09-2011, 08:05 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]RR is back omg. what abt my request grim?

Damn. You'll have to PM me on this, because I already forgot what request it was. Haha.

(03-09-2011, 11:40 PM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]So what was it? A hijack attempt? Blink

No, more like me failing to pay the domain renewal fees in time. All's well that ends well, though. Smile
Since RR's back online, this should be appropriate.

I missed you, RR. Internet wasn't the same without you.

edit: Favicon disappeared
I wonder if the return warrants an article for the front page?

EDIT - oh yeah, i noticed that our RR email feature seems to be inaccessible. Am i the only one?
I thought RR was gone for good... d*amn, I'm so relieved to be able to visit here again Smile
(03-10-2011, 04:33 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]edit: Favicon disappeared

I can still see it? I'll check it out on another computer later.

(03-10-2011, 04:39 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT - oh yeah, i noticed that our RR email feature seems to be inaccessible. Am i the only one?

I can access this fine too. Try this url:

mail.ravenrepublic.net
Ok favicon working now. Site's still a bit flakey though. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5